Customer Operational Engineer F/H
La Défense, Ile-de-France
TA - DESIGN & ENGINEERING
A Customer Operational Engineer is a technical engineer responsible to execute cybersecurity technical scope of a project. He/she is in charge to deliver on the due dates as per the contract milestones, and as per the budget he is allocated to.
He/she will be in charge of several projects according to their size.
He/she has a good knowledge of cybersecurity applied to the Operational Technology (OT) environment. He/she is skilled on vulnerability management as well as on Control System.
As Customer Operational Engineer, he/she:
1. Will maintain and analyze Customer asset lists to determine unique listing to provide monthly reporting on vulnerabilities.
2. Will be responsible for the customer’s delivery, in full conformity with quality procedures and deadlines.
3. Will participate to platform activities (test environment, installation…) on demand.
He/she report directly to OEM partnerships & Delivery or Pre-sales & advisory Manager. In dotted line to the Product Manager.
The Customer Operational Engineer is supported by the different cybersecurity and product experts.
The Customer Operational engineer will:
- Determine applicability of patches based on facility configuration
- Gather, analyze, document and maintain all data requirements to support, analyze and report on project data
- Contact vendors via email or phone for project support as needed
- Realize project documentation for his/her project(s)
- Be part of the project team to install and start our control and supervision systems (using diagrams, procedures …) if any
- Ensure project’s deliverables and milestones
- Identify and manage the resolution of data quality issues including integrity accuracy, consistency, and completeness in an efficient and timely manner
- Ability to decipher technical information, i.e., such as interpreting software release notes
- Ability to professionally facilitate questions from internal employees amongst various departments
- Provide feedbacks (REX), and liaise with project manager, and methods manager to get the project background.
- Provide Customer’s training following the need
As part of the key value of FRAMATOME company, the Engineer will:
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is continuously maintained
- Apply FRAMATOME quality rules
- Ensure conformity with quality procedures and enrich experience feedback
- Ensure conformity with legal rules, ethics and EHS
Required Qualifications :
- Cybersecurity knowledge (implementation of cybersecurity solutions)
- Master’s degree from an accredited university or bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the general industrial sector and in industrial process automation in:
- Control systems architecture level 2, 3 and 4 with DCS, PLC and SCADA
- Technology knowledge on Automation Systems
- Knowledge in industrial Network domain or associated technologies, including:
- Ethernet / Internet protocols
- Networks and security components (Ethernet switches, firewall, etc.)
- Mobility: ability and willingness to move, up to 25% of the time.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Team worker, you know how to deal with a tight schedule
Desired qualifications :
- Experience working with Technical teams in cybersecurity & ICS Concepts
- Networks implementation and configuration – Typically CompTIA Network +, CISCO CCNA
- Specific knowledge of Microsoft Windows and other major operating systems (i.e. Linux).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team spirit, capable of initiatives and innovations.
- Fluent in foreign languages.
Job Location :
- IDF or Lyon
- Travel as needed for commissioning purposes
Spezialität: TAL - Sicherheitsleittechnik
Mindestniveau der Ausbildung erforderlich Master/Diplom
Ort : Frankreich, Ile-de-France, La Défense
Beschäftigungsniveau: Ingénieur & Cadre
Von der Verwaltung untersuchter Posten: Oui
Entdecken Sie Framatome
Framatome baut Kernkraftwerke und liefert Ausrüstung, Dienstleistung und Brennelemente für hohe Sicherheit und Leistung.