Cyber Product Strategy & Operations Director F/H
Massy, Essonne (91)
TA - DESIGN & ENGINEERING
85 k€ et +
As the Cyber Product Strategy & Operations Director, within the Installed Base Business line, you will be working across the 3 IB Cybersecurity Business/Product Lines: FoxGuard Solutions (US), FoxGuard Europe (Europe) and Cyberwatch (Europe).
Your role will be to:
· Build the common vision for Framatome Cybersecurity offering
· Prepare, coordinate and track product roadmap and release schedule
· Identify new product solutions to meet commercial, cybersecurity and compliance requirements of target customers and markets.
· Manage Product interfaces between the different Framatome & EDF Cybersecurity Product Lines
· Represent Framatome in the relevant associations, regulation working groups and conferences.
· Track competitive product offerings and report out to executive team.
· Maintain current knowledge on security standards and compliance requirements relevant to target customers and markets.
· When asked, be the point of contact for partnership opportunities to complement assigned product offering or for product related discussions with major customer accounts.
· Forecast operating costs and revenue as input to leadership.
· Define and coordinate resources with Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Operations and Software Development.
· Directly manage strategic projects as assigned.
· Participate in screening of potential partners and M&A targets that would complete our portfolio.
In this role you will have the opportunity to invest for the long term on a global scale. You will also join a team thriving to deliver for its customers while developing people in a dynamic and supportive environment !
Required qualification :
- International profile with an engineering or commercial degree
- Mastering English is a must / French is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of product management or related experience in the Cybersecurity
- Demonstrate strong customer management, organization and communication skills
- You are pro-active, with an entrepreneurial spirit and adaptability.
- Team worker, you know how to deal with a tight schedule.
- Using your soft skills, you are able to motivate / influence people you are working within a matrix-type organization
Preferred qualification :
- Experience cybersecurity in sovereign and critical infrastructures.
- Experience working in markets with compliance requirements such as IEC 62443, NERC CIP, ISO 27001, NIS Directives or other relevant Cyber regulation frameworks
- Experience in control system environments in the power utility industry, IT security, oil and natural gas, manufacturing or other critical infrastructure markets
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a natural curiosity, strong work ethic, and love of problem-solving
- Experience in a fast-paced sales environment with demonstrated success
- Ability to stay motivated and work with minimal supervision
Spezialität: TAL - Sicherheitsleittechnik
Mindestniveau der Ausbildung erforderlich Master/Diplom
Ort : Frankreich, Ile-de-France, Essonne (91), Massy
Beschäftigungsniveau: Ingénieur & Cadre
Von der Verwaltung untersuchter Posten: Oui
Für die Ausfuhrkontrolle genehmigungspflichtiger Posten: Oui
Entdecken Sie Framatome
Framatome baut Kernkraftwerke und liefert Ausrüstung, Dienstleistung und Brennelemente für hohe Sicherheit und Leistung.