Digital Business Developer F/H
Lyon, Rhône (69)
K - MARKETING & SALES
de 55 à 75 K€
Within Fuel Industrial & Performance Division, the Digital Business Developer’s main missions are :
• Lead development & implementation of innovative digital products & services that create customer value and Fuel BU revenue
• Structure Fuel BU digital offers by identifying digital services that can be offered to customers in addition to regular offers
• Structure go to market plan ensuring exposure of our offer to customers, value adding proposals and deal closing
• Serve as Fuel BU representative with Framatome wide Digital Transformation Initiative (communication, reporting, implementation, monitoring)
• Instill a digital business mindset within Fuel BU
The Digital Developer specific responsibilities include :
• Quantify size and attractiveness of markets to help optimally focus development and commercial efforts
• Create innovative concepts for digital products & services
• Lead realization of innovative digital products & services
• Build implementation plans, with the help of technical teams, guaranteeing Fuel BU’s ability to produce, support and maintain the solutions offered
• Coordinate with group and other BU plans; identifying and supporting M&A target assessment and acquisition
• Participate in the development of the Digital Performance plan
• Structure the go to market and help sales teams in implementation, whether it involves actions to stimulate customer demand, actions to present offers to customers or negotiations
• Training, coaching, coordinating key contributors to digital solutions ; monitoring performance of actions undertaken and propose improvement measures
• Lead opportunity analysis including assessments of customer value potential, critical reviews feasibility, costs, investments, potential partners, potential revenues
• Coordinate with other Fuel BU divisions for idea development and realization
• Digital solutions offer construction, sizing of addressable markets
• Pipeline building, with the help of Fuel’s commercial team
• Digital Solutions annual revenue 2021-2024, and OIT
• Number of innovative digital ideas successfully passing through opportunity
• Annual number of digital concepts validated for implementation
Position located in Lyon with a global mission scope. European & international travel (10-20%).
Position within an establishment subject to an administrative inquiry
The position request both business & operational dimension as an entrepreneur mindset.
• Graduated from an engineering, science, or technology school with more than 10 years of experience in a technical field, business development, strategy, consulting or an international industrial company recognized for profiles and business strategy of a similar nature.
• Demonstrated competencies in innovation and business development. Experience in R&D, analytics, go to market strategies, drafting development plans, and/or structuring digital offers
• French and English working level
• Business startup or project management experience would be a plus
• Strong interpersonal and editorial skills in both French and English
• Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint
• Proactive, results oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable and appreciate teamwork within a tight schedule. You have enough “soft power” to train and motivate the people who work with you directly or within the same project.
• Able to work autonomously and transversally across divisions and business units along with demonstrated initiative.
Spezialität: K3 - Kundenbeziehung
Mindestniveau der Ausbildung erforderlich Master/Diplom
Ort : Frankreich, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, Rhône (69), Lyon
Beschäftigungsniveau: Ingénieur & Cadre
Von der Verwaltung untersuchter Posten: Oui
Für die Ausfuhrkontrolle genehmigungspflichtiger Posten: Oui
Entdecken Sie Framatome
Framatome baut Kernkraftwerke und liefert Ausrüstung, Dienstleistung und Brennelemente für hohe Sicherheit und Leistung.