Head of Project Management I&C Monde H/F Repository
G - PROJECT MANAGEMENT
de 70 à 90 K€
We are looking for an I&C Global Project Management Manager to strengthen our project management expertise and capitalize on our global organization.
The aim is to continuously improve the quality of project management and the performance of project teams.
The main tasks of the Project Management Reference System are:
· Manage the definition, communication and updating of the Project Management Framework for the preparation of commercial offers and the execution of projects, in compliance with Framatome standards, guides and documentation
· Propose, manage and coordinate the development and standardisation of the methods and tools for steering the execution of projects, with a focus on improving performance
· Lead and coordinate the community of identified Referents of the different disciplines contributing to Project Management (WBS, Scheduling, Costing, Risk & Opportunity, Contract, System Engineering, Procurement, Documentation, etc.)
· Ensure the integration of the different disciplines in the Reference System and define the corresponding transversal integration standards (integrated processes, standard organizations, integrated reporting, etc.)
· Provide methodological support to ensure the proper implementation and improvement of these transversal processes, methods and tools
· Lead the development of the Project Management training offering enabling the development of Project Management teams
· Propose and implement digitization solutions (access to the Repository, online training, assessment of project maturity, etc.)
· Consolidate and drive continuous improvement of the Methodological Framework, collecting and sharing project feedback and best practices
· Communicate changes in the Reference System
· Ensure for its missions the interface and opportunities of synergy with the community of IofC PMOs (different regions of the world) and Framatome PMOs (Corporate and other Business Units)
The post :
This position reports to the PMO-Project Excellence Department within the I&C BU Operations Department.
This role will interface with global teams (including International Projects, France, Germany, USA, Slovakia, Hungary, China, Korea)
Position to be filled within an institution subject to administrative investigation.
You have the will to develop in an industrial environment of projects.
– Graduate degree + 5 type general engineer or university equivalent, you have a technical and industrial culture
– Experience working on projects: 8 years and more and where possible on large systems projects in international environments.
– Mastery and practice of international project management methodologies (in particular PMI ®)
-Successful change management and transversal management experience
– German is a “plus” (foreign profiles are accepted)
– Rigorous, organizational, customer-oriented, pragmatic
Spezialität: G1 - Projektmanagement
Mindestniveau der Ausbildung erforderlich Master/Diplom
Ort : Belgien, Europa, Bruxelles
Beschäftigungsniveau: Ingénieur & Cadre
Von der Verwaltung untersuchter Posten: Oui
Für die Ausfuhrkontrolle genehmigungspflichtiger Posten: Oui
Entdecken Sie Framatome
Framatome baut Kernkraftwerke und liefert Ausrüstung, Dienstleistung und Brennelemente für hohe Sicherheit und Leistung.