HVAC Systems Integrator
EPR-E is a joint venture between EDF and Framatome, an EPCC established in 2018 in charge of the design (basic design) and the realization (studies, procurement, erection, testing and commissioning) of nuclear islands for new projects in France and worldwide.
In particular, EPR-E is responsible for the design and construction of the nuclear island for the Hinkley Point C (HPC) project and prepare the design replication and engineering activities for the Sizewell C (SZC) Project.
EPR-E is responsible for the design and construction of the nuclear island for the Hinkley Point C project and prepare the design replication and engineering activities for the Sizewell C (SZC) Project.
Due to our ongoing projects, we are looking to recruit a HVAC System Integrator.
The HVAC System Integrator will work in support to the group lead and is attached to the System discipline. They will be supported by experts within Edvance France and potentially other engineers/experts within the EPR-E System Department.
The HVAC systems Integrator operationally reports to the ITBP HVAC System Group Leads. The HVAC System teams cover a broad range of HVAC systems of the Nuclear Island and Balance of Nuclear Island as well as technical surveillance of HVAC equipment contracts such as chillers.
The HVAC systems Integrator will participate, coordinate, lead in and/or support activities performed within the HVAC Systems teams.
Those activities comprise:
- Organizing and prioritizing configuration KPI related activities within the team, including timely progressing of design changes, contributions, open points, interface notes, as well as non-conformity report
- Following up timely update of data bases due to specified design changes, in accordance with contractual lists updates’ deadlines and the set internal deadlines
- Coordination and piloting of transverse tasks with multiple systems involved, within the SCF systems’ scope and potentially across several teams when the topic requires
- Acting as a modifications’ coordinator for open points, facilitating the timely update of configuration attributes
- Facilitation of team’s participation in various change committees
- Communication with technical direction and configuration teams, in terms of configuration KPIs and prioritised items’ follow up
- Occasional peer checking and approval of updated data bases data with co-checking from technical/group leads
- Ensuring technical sound content provided in compliance with the quality process and engineering guidelines
- Work on and advise on technical topics
- Facilitate solving technically challenging and multi-disciplinary issues in a timely pro-active manner
- Proactive and positive engagement with all stakeholders around the HVAC systems’ transverse and configuration tasks to ensure the delivery of a product meeting the requirements set by all disciplines (layout, civil, hazard, nuclear safety, environment, configuration management, procurement …)
To be considered, the following qualifications, skills and experience is essential:
- Mechanical or Process Engineering degree or equivalent qualification
- Wealth of process engineering or relevant experience in the HPC project
- Relevant experience in the nuclear industry
- Ability to effectively manage own and team’s workload in order to respect deadlines and KPI requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately, both written and orally, in English
- Proactive and confident in communicating with others, particularly those based in remote offices including France, Germany.
- Proactive in developing positive working relations with others within the project
- Knowledge of EPR system design sequences, Instrumentation and Control architecture and Safety Classification
- Experience of working on an EPR project, Nuclear operating fleet
- Experience in the management of transverse technical and contractual topics
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, conscientiousness, organisation, writing ability.
- Good organizational, writing and oral expression skills in English are essential for the realization of the activities of document production, steering and interfaces with the various correspondents.
- Ability to prioritise, to manage numerous interfaces, to question and understand the imperatives of other downstream disciplines.
Desirable Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Knowledge of the HPC project or previous EPR and associated studies/doctrine is a real asset
- Experience of working on an operating plant or on an industrial site
- Ability to speak and write technical documents in French
The position is located in Bristol EPR-E head offices. The position may require business trips in the UK and France mainly with an expected frequency of 1 to 2 trip per month.
Spezialität: TAB - Koordination und Management von Mechanik, HVAC [Heizungs-, Lüftungs-, Klimatechnik] und Bauwesen
Bildungsstufen (alle) Bachelor
Ort : Vereinigtes Königreich, Europa, Aztec West
Entdecken Sie Framatome
Framatome baut Kernkraftwerke und liefert Ausrüstung, Dienstleistung und Brennelemente für hohe Sicherheit und Leistung.