The Lead Scheduler will be working with the site team to support the construction of our nuclear pressure vessel. This is a very technical build project and therefore we require a highly experienced Scheduler to plan and manage the programme of the build.
The Lead Scheduler will be based within our project control (planning / cost / risks) team and report in to the HPC Schedule Manager.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage the various schedules for the site for which you will be responsible. In addition, you will implement the expected planning practices by anticipating constraints and by systematising feedback.
- Develop, jointly with the operational staff, the planning of the boundary for which you are responsible as well as the associated routines by clarifying the risks, opportunities and priorities in order to meet the agreed deadlines.
- Update the required schedules with inputs from the various contributors, by leading schedule update meetings (daily and weekly) with the stakeholders including the customer.
- Update or create dedicated indicators, including analysis of variances and their impacts on the project critical paths, i.e., proposal of corrective actions / mitigation measures etc.
- Communicate a shared vision of the status and trends through reports dedicated to the needs of each stakeholder.
- Contribute to the planning routines with the client on site including the realisation of workshops with all stakeholders in order to allow the management of activities in interfaces.
- Support the proper management of the contract with a rigorous traceability of events, their causes and impacts and their adequate communication in the contractual reporting
- Promote and improve good planning practices within the HPC team and within the planning community
- In the medium term, coordinate the site planners to enable the above activities.
This is a very high calibre role and pivotal to the project and therefore we will require the following qualification, skills and experience:
- Qualified to degree level
- Significant working experience in a similar position, nuclear industry would be preferred however not essential.
- Experience of working within a highly regulated or heavy engineering industry would be highly advantageous.
- Strong engineering background would be appreciated.
- Significant experience with tools such as Primavera P6, MS Project or similar
- Passion for working on complex and technical projects
- Thorough, reliable and result oriented.
- Fluency in English as you will be working with an international team
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity and equality of access that is free from discrimination, prejudice, harm, stereotyping, harassment, victimisation, and any other form of discrimination.
Spezialität: G2 - Projektüberwachung
Bildungsstufen (alle) Master/Diplom
Ort : Vereinigtes Königreich, Bridgwater, Hinkley Point C
Beschäftigungsniveau: Ingénieur & Cadre
Von der Verwaltung untersuchter Posten: Oui
Entdecken Sie Framatome
Framatome baut Kernkraftwerke und liefert Ausrüstung, Dienstleistung und Brennelemente für hohe Sicherheit und Leistung.