Marketing and Channel Specialist F/H
With a proven history of creating growth campaigns that deliver inbound and outbound demand across multiple marketing channels as Field Marketing or Partner Marketing specialist, you :
- Manage demand generation, ABM campaign creation, and lead qualification for our OT cybersecurity products and services portfolio.
- Develop and animate the Channel partner program
- Develop relationships with channel Partner and develop a joint-marketing plan
- Ensure alignment with Framatome brand via close and regular coordination with IB BU marketing team
- Organize events, webinars, with internal resources, channel partners and end customers.
- Create inbound marketing programs, guide lead generation efforts, deal progression or acceleration, customer engagement, and nurture prospects throughout the full sales cycle. (+/- 12 months)
- Develop digital visibility for all our Cybersecurity products and services.
- Build Marketing automation and lead management to refine and measure marketing tasks and workflows to address the needs of Sales team and our channel Partners
- Deploy GTM strategies and campaigns that improve brand awareness and adoption of products and solutions
- Manage local lead qualification process, working closely with Business Development team for lead follow-up, nurturing, and outbound campaigns to improve ROI
- Develop brand awareness in region by leveraging spokespeople and internal resources, including cybersecurity associations or social media influencers (Linkedin).
Required Qualification :
- Master’s degree level (or equivalent) with minimum 3 years B2B marketing and/or marketing automation experience within SaaS / Software / Technology
- You know how to leverage new growth marketing tools and technologies to create, test and execute end-to-end campaigns.
- You know how to quickly generate original content and work with channel partners (white paper, case studies, video, email, social media) to generate qualified leads.
- You have a deep understand of marketing funnel and sales funnel metrics, and best practice in channel management.
- You are a multitasker: organizational and project management skills are key – simultaneously managing multiple projects, campaigns, stakeholders, and deliverables to track against goals
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; Fluency in French and English is essential
- Proactive and flexible, ability to work autonomously
- Results oriented: ability to demonstrate ROI in your action
Preferred qualification :
- Experience working with technical teams with knowledge of cybersecurity and ICS concepts.
Travel as needed for purposes of partner visits, seminars, and tradeshows.
Spezialität: K2 - Marketing
Mindestniveau der Ausbildung erforderlich Master/Diplom
Ort : Frankreich, Ile-de-France, Essonne (91), Massy
Beschäftigungsniveau: Ingénieur & Cadre
Von der Verwaltung untersuchter Posten: Oui
Entdecken Sie Framatome
Framatome baut Kernkraftwerke und liefert Ausrüstung, Dienstleistung und Brennelemente für hohe Sicherheit und Leistung.