Framatome is a major international player in the nuclear energy market recognised for its innovative solutions and value-added technologies for designing, building, maintaining, and advancing the global nuclear fleet. The company designs, manufactures, and installs components, fuel and instrumentation and control systems for nuclear power plants and offers a full range of reactor services.
With 14,000 employees worldwide, every day Framatome’s expertise helps its customers improve the safety and performance of their nuclear plants and achieve their economic and societal goals.
Framatome is owned by the EDF Group (75.5%), Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI – 19.5%) and Assystem (5%).
In the UK we are currently over 300 strong and our plans are to grow to 400-500 by 2025 through the development our UK nuclear service offerings.
We are continuing to grow our workforce with further expansion plans within the UK through 2024.
Due to our ongoing projects, we are recruiting for a Quality Inspector to be based on a permanent night shift pattern at Hinkley Point C.
The Quality Inspector will support the quality process to ensure the high level of quality standards are maintained and in accordance with the relevant requirements.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure compliance to the Quality Management Systems, policies and procedures to assure continuing compliance to ISO 9001 and 14001 standards.
- Monitor all inspection activities.
- Coordinate monthly review and reporting of progress against the annual quality improvement plans.
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Approve in-process products
- Ensure compliance to the contract quality assurance plan.
- Undertake project work in support of quality department on topics such as, quality plan, procedure writing, problem solving, investigation reporting, audit and governance programmes etc.
- Liaise with internal and external customers on Quality concerns
- Ensure compliance to customer and product specifications through rigorous inspections.
- Monitor sub-contractors.
Based on Hinkley Point C we are offering an hourly rate of £25.41/hr, 38 hours per week with overtime available.
Our current night pattern is 1900hrs – 0600hrs, 11 days on/ 3 days off.
This position falls within our agreement on site and therefore allowances will be included.
To be considered, it is essential that you have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
CSWIP Level 2 (3.1) Welding Inspection (essential)
PCN L2 Dye Pen (essential)
PCN L2 RT/Radiographic Interpretation (desirable)
Responsible welding co-ordinator
CSCS Managers and Professionals Test
Spezialität: Q1 - Überwachung und Inspektion
Bildungsstufen (alle) Non-Degree Program
Ort : Vereinigtes Königreich, Bridgwater, Hinkley Point C
Beschäftigungsniveau: Ingénieur & Cadre
Von der Verwaltung untersuchter Posten: Oui
Stelle, die Drogentests im Rahmen der Suchtprävention erlaubt: Oui
Entdecken Sie Framatome
Framatome baut Kernkraftwerke und liefert Ausrüstung, Dienstleistung und Brennelemente für hohe Sicherheit und Leistung.