Regional Marketing Communication Manager – Europe F/H
Lyon, Rhône (69)
K - MARKETING & SALES
de 45 à 65 K€
We are currently hiring a regional Marketing Communications Manager – Europe to accelerate and mature our fuel activities, expertise and customer reach in Europe. Marketing Communication plays a key role in creating awareness, building preference for our innovative solutions and increasing stakeholder engagement in key focus countries and markets.
You will be responsible for planning, executing, nurturing and measuring the results of an innovative and creative Europe related internal and external marketing communication actions across a broad range of traditional and digital channels. Your role will be a combination of communication, creativity and storytelling and we are looking for a forward-thinking, hands-on individual with the ability to translate highly technical contents into a voice that will gain respect, awareness and backing from customers and stakeholders.
As part and strengthening the Fuel Business Unit Marketing & MarCom team, you will contribute to defining the Fuel Business Unit marketing communication strategy, including objectives, target groups, key messages, marcom activities, timeline and forecast, to maintain the business’ solid reputation to external stakeholders supporting the BU sales & commercial business objectives and growth.
You will report to the Fuel BU Head of Communications, Marketing & MarCom and be part of the BU Marketing & MarCom committee chaired by the Fuel BU Commercial & customer center SVP. The position is located at Framatome’s Headquarters in Lyon, France.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Define, plan and execute result-driven integrated marketing communication campaigns and activities to increase fuel solutions visibility and support BU’s business organic growth objectives in Europe
- Identify, prioritize and build customized messaging to target groups (utilities, policy makers, regulators, influencers, …) in focus markets
- Create implement and manage marketing communication materials (video, articles, brochure, kakemono, videos, social media, SEO…) with high quality targeted content (success stories, new developments, storytelling, …) in line with business objectives
- Manage and ensure website solutions portfolio accuracy and updates
- Support and participate to manage and organize events (seminar, exhibition, webinar, …)
- Set measurable performance indicators and track effectiveness of various campaigns and implement course corrections as required
- Build and maintain strong relationships and ongoing communications with sales, new business & global marketing, ensuring they are engaged in marketing programs and to ensure communications are consistent throughout all touchpoints.
- Support leaders and experts in becoming recognized in their area of expertise and visible through social media channels
- Supervise one intern.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Business, Economics, Marketing, Communications
- Min 5 years of experience in international marketing communications or related work with interest, knowledge and experience in digital marketing and technologies
- Curious, enthusiastic, commercially- and solution-oriented combined with a pragmatic approach. Proactive, flexible and collaborative work style
- Forward-thinking, creative mindset with an ability to develop marketing communications strategies that are innovative, impactful and provide value
- Strong writing skills and editorial planning combined with speed, flexibility and attention to detail
- Messages and contents development that leverages multiple platforms including digital, video, mobile and social media, etc.
- A demonstrated track record of success in a competitive and complex environment and driving continuous improvement and change to support business growth
- Ability to build and cultivate key relationships internally with multiple functions, and work well in a cross-functional, cross-geographical organizational structure (local and international travelling when needed)
- Excellent written and verbal French and English communication skills required, German a plus
- Proficiency with DTP (In design, Photoshop, Première, Play Play, etc.), digital marketing (i.e. socciable) and analytics tools, and the usual Microsoft office pack (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Familiarize or interest in big data, CMR, SEO
Spezialität: K2 - Marketing
Mindestniveau der Ausbildung erforderlich Master/Diplom
Ort : Frankreich, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, Rhône (69), Lyon
Beschäftigungsniveau: Ingénieur & Cadre
Von der Verwaltung untersuchter Posten: Oui
Für die Ausfuhrkontrolle genehmigungspflichtiger Posten: Oui
Entdecken Sie Framatome
Framatome baut Kernkraftwerke und liefert Ausrüstung, Dienstleistung und Brennelemente für hohe Sicherheit und Leistung.