Senior Project Manager
For this role we are offering a salary of £57,000 – £65,000 per annum plus benefits, including, but not limited to:
25 days annual leave per year
5% employer pension contribution (salary sacrifice scheme)
Individual and family private health care
Life assurance (4x salary)
Employee assistance programme (EAP)
Professional Body Membership (1 per year)
Plus more including access to training and development opportunities.
This role is based in Avonmouth with regular visits to Hinkley Point C (Bridgwater, UK).
The Senior Project Manager of Framatome is responsible for the coordination, direction, implementation, and completion of projects.
The role includes, but is not limited to, the following aspects:
- To ensure Framatome projects are executed and controlled by applying the 4 elements of your responsibilities listed above, in order to achieve best practices in line with customer requirements and a proactive approach to managing risk for the business and all it’s stakeholders;
- To develop and take responsibility for the project management processes of Framatome in line with the Framatome management system and best practice in UK;
- To directly manage or participate in specific projects and bids in all aspects related to project management, project control, contract management, site management, site work delivery planning, HSE/CDM advisory;
- To develop, lead and oversee site teams in accordance to projects needs;
To manage the relationship with the client and all internal and external stakeholders;
- To line manage a team of project managers; including delegation, training and development, and performance management
Qualifications and Experience:
- Prince 2 or AMP Qualified (essential);
- Experience in managing and developing a team (essential);
- Experience of managing Manufacturing and supply of equipment projects between of £5 – 10M; (essential)
- Member of appropriate professional body (APM, PMI, CIOB, etc.);
- CSCS Managers & Professionals;
- IOSH Managing Safely (desirable);
- SMSTS (desirable);
- NVQ Level 3 Leadership & Management (desirable);
- HND in Engineering or equivalent (desirable).
- Good understand of Project control and Planning (Primavera and MS Project);
- Cost, finance system and tools knowledge including costs control and financial reporting; (essential)
- Experience of highly regulated industries; (desirable)
- Experience in fabrication and welding of Stainless-steel equipment (desirable);
- Knowledge of investigating incidents and non-conformances (desirable).
The Senior Project Manager of Framatome UK Nuclear Services will ensure assigned projects are planned and delivered in line with agreed contractual obligations and expectations with the intention to create a positive and collaborative client relationship.
Framatome has an international reputation for offering a large and diverse variety of career opportunities. Our focus is to attract highly talented individuals who share our values before promoting you through our internal development and career mobility opportunities.
Framatome will play a vital part in the delivery of Britain’s ambition to fight climate change and reach Net Zero emissions. It will bring together a number of supply and engineering firms Framatome.
For this opportunity nuclear experience is desirable but not essential. We encourage people from other sectors and the diversity of experience this adds.
As a team member within Framatome you will be expected to achieve success through your engagement with, and demonstration of, our Framatome values and behaviours.
The behaviours we identify in all our high performers include their abilities to:
- Ensure safety, environment, and compliance
- Customer orientation
- Drive for results
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Inspirational leadership and change management
- Enterprise perspective
- Developing self and others
- Holding self and others accountable
- Decision making
Framatome has a set of example “observable behaviours” underpinning each of these and we will be looking for these during the selection phases.
Spezialität: G1 - Projektmanagement
Bildungsstufen (alle) Berufsausbildung
Ort : Vereinigtes Königreich, Bristol, Avonmouth
Beschäftigungsniveau: Ingénieur & Cadre
Von der Verwaltung untersuchter Posten: Oui
Stelle, die Drogentests im Rahmen der Suchtprävention erlaubt: Oui
Entdecken Sie Framatome
Framatome baut Kernkraftwerke und liefert Ausrüstung, Dienstleistung und Brennelemente für hohe Sicherheit und Leistung.