Senior Project Manager
Framatome is owned by the EDF Group (75.5%), Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI – 19.5%) and Assystem (5%).
In the UK we are currently over 300 strong and our plans are to grow to 400-500 by 2025 through the development our UK nuclear service offerings.
Framatome Ltd are going through significant and ongoing growth within the UK and are continually and actively looking for talented individuals to join our successful team within a number of disciplines.
We currently have an opening for a Senior Project Manager who will be based at our Avonmouth head office with frequent travel to Hinkley Point C in Taunton.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the key objective of the Senior Project Manager will be to ensure assigned projects are planned and delivered in line with agreed contractual obligations and expectations with the intention to create a positive and collaborative client relationship.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the business projects are executed and controlled according to the best practices, meet customer requirements and minimise risks for the business
- Develop and take responsibility for the project management processes of business in line with management system and best practice in the UK
- Directly manage and/or participate in specific projects and bids in all aspects related to project management, project control, contract management, site management, site work delivery planning, HSE/CDM advisory
- Develop, lead and oversee site teams in accordance to projects needs
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders including third parties/vendors
- Manages project delivery through a team of project professionals (Project engineers, Project manager, Project Control functions) in line with time and budgetary restrictions
- Manage and develop a team of project managers
To be considered, we are looking for the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- HND in Engineering or equivalent
- APM (or equivalent) Qualified
- Member of appropriate professional body (APM, PMI, CIOB, etc.)
- CSCS managers and Professionals Test
- SMSTS (desirable)
- Extensive experience of managing large highly regulated projects, supply of equipment and site work projects (NEC, FIDIC etc) of £5M+ (essential)
- Good understand of Project control and Planning (Primavera and MS Project)
- Experience in fabrication of Stainless-steel equipment
- Experience in highly regulated industries
- Experience in Nuclear would be advantageous
- Understanding of welding and fabrication processes
- Knowledge of Managements Systems (ISO9001, ISO45001, ISO14001) and Quality tools (i.e., Six Sigma, Lean etc)
- Good understanding or Risk Management principles and practice
- Knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations in particular Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 20
- Good understand of Finance and cost control
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft software
- Knowledge of R-CCM advantageous
Framatome is a major international player in the nuclear energy market recognised for its innovative solutions and value-added technologies for designing, building, maintaining, and advancing the global nuclear fleet. The company designs, manufactures, and installs components, fuel and instrumentation and control systems for nuclear power plants and offers a full range of reactor services.
With 14,000 employees worldwide, every day Framatome’s expertise helps its customers improve the safety and performance of their nuclear plants and achieve their economic and societal goals.
Spezialität: G1 - Projektmanagement
Bildungsstufen (alle) Bachelor
Ort : Vereinigtes Königreich, Bristol, Avonmouth
Beschäftigungsniveau: Ingénieur & Cadre
Von der Verwaltung untersuchter Posten: Oui
Stelle, die Drogentests im Rahmen der Suchtprävention erlaubt: Oui
Entdecken Sie Framatome
Framatome baut Kernkraftwerke und liefert Ausrüstung, Dienstleistung und Brennelemente für hohe Sicherheit und Leistung.