Technical Lead F/H
Massy, Essonne (91)
TA - DESIGN & ENGINEERING
de 60 à 75 K€
A Technical Lead Engineer is an engineer who has an overall knowledge on Control System implementation, including industrial network configuration.
He/she is confident enough to have technical discussion with customer and able to centralize information/issues to be then solved on other customers.
As Technical Lead, you report directly to OEM partnerships & Delivery Manager and in dotted line to the Project Manager.
1. Will lead one or several customer’s projects concerning the implementation or the troubleshooting of the cybersecurity solutions.
2. Will be responsible for the smooth running and the deliverables of those solutions, in full conformity with quality procedures, deadlines, and existing EHS rules.
3. Will create and keep good relationship both on the customer side and the internal team executing the project.
Customers are mainly in Europe or MENAT region meaning that some mission abroad can be requested in case of customer’s demand. The mission, depending on the specificity of the scope, can last from a few days to few weeks.
Essential Responsibilities :
The Field Services Engineer will:
• Answer and understand technical customer needs
• Be the main point of contact of the customers and sites for support
• Centralize customer’s request et establish a follow-up of the different topics discussed.
• Propose continuous improvement for the deliverables
• Realize internal follow-up with the project manager
• Participate to the project review if requested
• Put in place technical KPI
• Provide feedbacks (REX), and liaise with project manager, and methods manager to get the project background.
• If required, clear customer’s punch list
As part of the key value of FRAMATOME company, the Engineer will:
• Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is continuously maintained
• Apply FRAMATOME quality rules
• Ensure conformity with quality procedures and enrich experience feedback
• Ensure conformity with legal rules, ethics and EHS
• Ensure his/her own safety, co-worker’s safety
Required Qualification :
• Cybersecurity knowledge (implementation of cybersecurity solutions)
• Master’s degree from an accredited university or bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 4 years of experience in the general industrial sector and in industrial process automation in:
• Control systems architecture level 2, 3 and 4 with DCS, PLC and SCADA
• Technology knowledge on Control system and engineering / commissioning experience with several systems like GE (Alspa, MarkVIe), Schneider, Siemens, Emerson or ABB
• Industrial networks
• Mobility: ability and willingness to move, up to 30% of the time.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel
• Fluent in oral and written English
• International experience abroad.
Preferred qualification :
• Experience with ICS
• Cybersecurity qualification – Typically CompTIA Security+ and/or Product suppliers
• Specific knowledge of Microsoft Windows and other major operating systems (i.e. Linux).
• Excellent communication skills.
• Team spirit, capable of initiatives and innovations.
• Fluent in foreign languages.
Job location :
• IDF or Lyon
• Travel as needed for commissioning purposes
Spezialität: TAL - Sicherheitsleittechnik, TAL - Sicherheitsleittechnik
Mindestniveau der Ausbildung erforderlich Master/Diplom
Ort : Frankreich, Ile-de-France, Essonne (91), Massy
Beschäftigungsniveau: Ingénieur & Cadre
Von der Verwaltung untersuchter Posten: Oui
Entdecken Sie Framatome
Framatome baut Kernkraftwerke und liefert Ausrüstung, Dienstleistung und Brennelemente für hohe Sicherheit und Leistung.