Working Supervisor (Plater)
Framatome Ltd are actively recruiting for a Working Supervisor to join our plating team on site at Hinkley Point C.
Key objective of the Working Supervisor of Framatome Ltd will to e nsure assigned site and projects works are planned and delivered in line with QHSE requirements and with agreed contractual obligations and expectations with the intention to create a positive and collaborative client relationship.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Coordination and supervision of all workers
- Provide scope of works and schedules for workers as provided by Black Hat.
- Assign tasks to construction team
- Work from detailed engineering drawings
- Liaise with contractors, managers and other stakeholders, ensuring that all parties remain coordinated
- Be responsible for maintaining health, safety and quality standards
- Reporting detailed construction site activities & progress to Black Hat
Due to the nature of the role, strong QHSE responsibilities will be required:
- Never undertake work without first ensuring that means will be in place to guarantee that the work can be done in a safe and compliant manner
- Be suitably familiar with the contents of this Risk Assessment and Method Statements and Permit to Work;
- Attend any HSE training, meetings, etc. as requested;
- Attend, participate in and periodically lead Toolbox Talks;
- Ensure that tools, equipment and materials brought into and used in the area are fully checked and are compliant with HSE requirements;
- Ensure that no work is carried out unless supported by the relevant specific Method Statements, Risk Assessments and Work Permits;
- Carry out periodic HSE inspections in the area;
- Ensure that all incidents and near to misses are reported.
To be considered, it is essential that you have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- SSSTS (Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme) (essential)
- NVQ Level 3 or above in relevant in a mechanical qualification (essential)
- CSCS Supervisor (essential)
- IOSH Managing Safely (desirable)
- NVQ Level 3 Occupational Work Supervision (desirable)
- City and Guilds in Engineering (desirable)
- First Aid training (desirable)
- Experience of supervising site activities and subcontractors
- Knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations in particular Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015
- Experience in fabrication of Stainless-steel equipment
- Experience in highly regulated industries
- Experience in Nuclear would be advantageous.
- Good understanding of welding and fabrication processes
- Demonstrably proactive, self-driven and assertive.
- High levels of influence and strong leadership capability.
- Experience of working within multinational teams would be of benefit.
Spezialität: V1 - Standortleitung
Bildungsstufen (alle) Non-Degree Program
Ort : Vereinigtes Königreich, Bridgwater, Hinkley Point C
Beschäftigungsniveau: Ingénieur & Cadre
Von der Verwaltung untersuchter Posten: Oui
Stelle, die Drogentests im Rahmen der Suchtprävention erlaubt: Oui
Entdecken Sie Framatome
Framatome baut Kernkraftwerke und liefert Ausrüstung, Dienstleistung und Brennelemente für hohe Sicherheit und Leistung.