Cyber Governance Engineer
Non fixed term
IS - INFORMATION SYSTEMS
de 50 à 70 K€
The Cyber Security Department is involved in the control-command products provided by the I&C Business Unit and in cybersecurity solutions for our customers in the fields of nuclear and critical infrastructures (defense, space, transport, health, energy).
In order to meet the challenges in the field of cyber security of industrial systems, we are looking for specialized profiles in governance and certification in IT security on industrial and nuclear topics.
Details of activities:
Within the framework of your mission and according to your affinities, you will be led to work on various axes such as:
– Safety management in our industrial projects,
– The management of risks,
– The definition of security measures,
– The analysis of system architectures from a security point of view (IEC62645) or contribution to technical excellence in product-level security (vulnerability impact analysis, specification of hardening measures…).
Graduate (Bachelor’s degree, engineering school or equivalent) with a specialization in computer security, you have at least 3 years of experience in this field.
Training in control control followed by experience in security is also welcome.
Autonomous and endowed with an excellent relationship, you have team spirit, a sense of service as
well as a good ability to work on different projects and demonstrate dynamism, autonomy.
An operational level of English is essential for this position.
– ISO 2700x standards
– Industrial standards (IEC 62645, etc.),
– Technical bases of computer science and technical skills of information systems (machines,
OS, network, etc.),
– General knowledge of industrial cybersecurity,
– Organisation and conduct of audits,
– Risk analysis (EBIOS RM type),
– Knowledge of the Military Programming Act is a plus,
Any certifications already acquired (or being acquired) will be appreciated.
Specialization: IS1 - Management of IS policy and performance
Min. level of education required Master
Place: Belgium, Europe, Bruxelles
Employment level: Engineer & Executive
Position under administrative investigation: Oui