Engineer ultrasonic methods and radiography
Non fixed term
E - MAINTENANCE (FACTORY)
de 75 à 95 k€
We recruit an Ultrasonic Methods and Radiography Engineer in close partnership with our Intercontrole entity within the volume control development team.
Development of NDE and particularly UT processes in three distinct branches :
- As a UT Manager or technical resource for large nuclear industrial projects under the responsibility of a Project Manager and in collaboration with the Tooling, IT, Methods and Qualification Managers (multi-year projects),
- As a Project Manager for industrial affairs called NETEC, live with the client (answer to customer need in the range of one week to several months) on multidisciplinary topics,
- As a Research Project Technical Resource or Manager.
Become a technical reference in the medium term.
You will share your time between:
- Document construction (specifications, technical offers, test programs and reports, performance justification records, examination procedures, qualification programs and reports…) [70%],
- Simulations on available tools [15%],
- Testing [15%].
In the short term :
- Learn how Intercontrole works,
- Familiarize yourself with the equipment of the “Volume Controls” section,
- Take charge of “simple” technical projects, accompanied by a colleague,
- Pass a COFREND UT2 CIFM,
- Perform field actions.
In the medium term:
- Short-term objectives +,
- Support in total autonomy all types of developments,
- Pass a COFREND UT3 CIFM.
- Medium-term objectives +,
- Become a technical referent.
- 5 years of experience in the industrial environment and particularly in NDE process development,
- English operational imperative and German operational would be a plus,
- Mobile, as travel to group entities, customers and nuclear sites is to be expected (travel outside the home base, less than 25% of the time),
- Ready to be indifferently in charge of NDE projects or project resources,
- Able to participate in several parallel projects and manage his time to meet deadlines (anticipation, planning according to the environment),
- Autonomous in developments ranging from a simple technical response to the customer, based on a translator’s search, tests on a model and writing a single-element procedure to the development of advanced TFM-FMC processes…
- Able to integrate into a team of 20 people, specialized in the development of volume controls,
- Able to work with related trades such as tooling, IT, integration and methods services…,
- Dynamic and enthusiastic with the sense of team and partnership with the customer, because Intercontrôle is a service company recognized for its competence, so we must find the right answer in compliance with the contract,
- Invested with the will to carry out his projects despite the constraints and difficulties.
- NDE and strong ultrasound/ radiography skills would be an added value,
- Certifications UT 2 CIFM, UT2 TOFD would be a plus,
- Work under the triptych “quality-cost-time” as a basis,
- Knowledge of UT TOFD, PA, FMC, TFM, Time Flip,
- Mastery of technical tools CIVA, Matlab… And project management tools.
Specialization: E2 - Methods of maintenance, improvement and support
Min. level of education required Master
Place: Belgium, Europe, Bruxelles
Employment level: Engineer & Executive
Position under administrative investigation: Oui
Item subject to export control authorization: Oui