Engineering Mechanical Technical Leader F/H F/H
Non fixed term
TA - DESIGN & ENGINEERING
de 50 à 70 K€
Attached to the Design Office, you will be the referent of one of the following products: Cluster Control Mechanism (MCG), Primary Motor Pump Group (GMPP) or GMPP shaft seals.
Thus, you will be responsible for producing a product according to the technical requirements of the customer/operator. You coordinate the technical teams of the Jeumont design office on the project, support the other trades of the plant by relying on the FRAMATOME standards.
Your missions will be as follows:
1) Define and decline the applicable requirements of a project with the associated mode of proof:
· Analyze the documents related to the order and “design” services of the Framatome engineering (specifications, specifications, plans, standards called, etc.) and identify deviations from the product standards (interaction with project teams to take into account deviations)
· Manage the modifications of the products to be carried out, the layout by the drawing office, the associated calculations and justifications, etc.
· Validate the technical documentation necessary for the correct completion of the components
2) Break down the manufacturing of a product into unit steps (operations):
· Build the nomenclature structure to launch the project and validate the information disseminated in SAP
· Participate in the “make or buy” strategy from standard to project
· Participate in the evolution of manufacturing standards (the range)
3) Be the referent for the production of the product concerned in the framework of a project:
· Define and perform technical processing of complex product deviations; present to the customer
· Lead the risk management of sensitive product manufacturing operations
4) Contribute to the improvement of Jeumont’s products
· Collect the REX associated with the projects for inclusion in the product standards
5) Transverse management
· Coordinate, federate and facilitate the design office support jobs (codes and standards, calculations, plans, laboratory)
· Support the project, purchasing and production teams involved in the «product realization»
· Ensure good communication and understanding of common and individual goals
Master’s degree or university equivalent, general and/or technical training
Training Mechanical engineering school, you master general mechanical design.
You are known for your practical sense of mechanics (machining, assembly, testing).
Key competencies for the position:
· Ability to work on manufacturing plans,
· Mastery of a CAD tool (Catia or other), GPS drawing and rating standards,
· Mastery of the Resistance of Materials
· Knowledge of mechanical design.
Knowledge in metallurgy and welding processes are a plus.
Passionate about mechanics, you appreciate the team work and are recognized for your rigor, do not hesitate and join us!
Specialization: TAD - Mechanical Engineering
Min. level of education required Master
Place: Belgium, Europe, Bruxelles
Employment level: Engineer & Executive
Position under administrative investigation: Oui
Item subject to export control authorization: Oui