Experienced Control Architect
Integrated into a team of engineers of the “Architecture and Overall I&C” competence centre of the I&C BU, you will be brought to carry out the architectural engineering and control services for future nuclear power plants or those in operation.
You intervene from the expression of functional requirements and analysis of applicable standards to the specification of the detailed architecture with a careful look at the development phases of elementary systems.
As such, your main activities will cover:
• Analysis of technical specifications and related clarifications,
• Analysis of the feasibility of meeting the requirement and contribution to the activities’ figures,
• Analysis of applicable standards and definition of activities to be carried out on the projects concerned,
• The drafting of technical requirements and their allocation to the various systems concerned,
• The overall architecture design of the technical solution meeting the need,
• Coordination, monitoring and surveillance of outsourced activities,
• The application of System Engineering methods including system modeling (architecture, functions…).
Due to the complexity of the systems, you will have to exchange with many internal and external interfaces : process divisions, safety and mechanical systems, subcontractors, teams in charge of the execution of the on-site intervention files…
In addition to the activities and missions specific to the position held, you participate in Framatome transversal programs such as Operational Excellence, Knowledge Management, System Engineering, Commercial Excellence and Digital Transformation. You contribute to continuous improvement, for example in terms of methodology, quality and management.
Occasional trips in France or abroad are to be planned depending on the various projects undertaken.
Depending on your skills and aspirations, the possibilities for medium-term development are varied: functions of technical expertise, technical project management…
Position under administrative investigation.
You are a graduate of a School of General Engineering with a speciality in the control trades.
You have a successful first significant experience of at least 5 years in a technical environment of a complex system, and in a field with strong regulatory constraints (nuclear, aeronautics, rail, space…).
Desired technical skills:
• Control, automatic or industrial computer,
• Automation architectures,
• Information systems, networks,
• Industrial computing,
• Use of standards, application to critical systems,
• Requirements Engineering,
• System modeling,
• Skills in System Engineering.
• Editorial quality (in English and French),
• Spirit of synthesis,
• Good interpersonal skills, teamwork,
• Respect for processes
A fluent level of English is required for this position.
Specialization: G1 - Project Management
Level of education (all) Master
Place: Belgium, Europe, Bruxelles
Employment level: Engineer & Executive
Position under administrative investigation: Oui
Item subject to export control authorization: Oui