Field & delivery cybersecurity manager F/H
Non fixed term
Massy, Essonne (91)
TA - DESIGN & ENGINEERING
de 75 à 90 k€
A Field & Service Delivery Manager is a technical engineer skilled on Control System implementation and willing to take future management responsibilities
He/she has a good knowledge of the industrial and technological domains of the automation’s markets (Siemens / Emerson / GE / Schneider Control Systems…).
As Field Service Manager (FSM), he/she:
1. Will have to perform the commissioning, the maintenance or the troubleshooting of the cybersecurity solutions on the different customer sites.
2. Will be responsible for the smooth running of those solutions when leaving the site, in full conformity with quality procedures, deadlines, and existing EHS rules.
3.According to the size of the project, may delegate some of his/her activities and coordinate a technical team
Customer sites are mainly located in European region. The mission, depending on the specificity of the scope, can last from a few days to few weeks.
As a Service Delivery Manager (SDM), he/she:
1. Will take management responisibilities
2. Will manage and organize the team following project’s needs
3. Will plan the workloads according to project’s needs
Estimation workload the 1st year: FSM =~50%, SDM = ~50%
Estimation workload the next years: FSM =~20%, SDM = ~80%
Cybersecurity knowledge (implementation of cybersecurity solutions)
Master’s degree from an accredited university or bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 4 years of experience in the general industrial sector and in industrial process automation in :
• Control systems architecture level 2, 3 and 4 with DCS, PLC and SCADA
• Technology knowledge on Control system and engineering / commissioning experience
A minimum of 4 years of experience in industrial Network domain or associated technologies, including :
• Ethernet protocols
• Networks and security components (Ethernet switches, firewall, etc.)
A 1st experience in managing teams
Mobility: ability and willingness to move, up to 50% of the time.
Fluent in oral and written English
International experience abroad.
Specialization: TAL - Instrumentation and Control
Min. level of education required Master
Place: France, Ile-de-France, Essonne (91), Massy
Employment level: Engineer & Executive
Position under administrative investigation: Oui
Item subject to export control authorization: Oui