Global I&C PMO Methods and Tools Manager
Non fixed term
G - PROJECT MANAGEMENT
de 75 à 90 k€
We are looking for an IofC Global PMO Methods and Tools Manager to strengthen our project management expertise and capitalize on our global organization.
The goal is to implement the digital transformation in order to continuously improve the performance of the project teams and the Operations Department.
The main missions of the IofC Global PMO Methods and Tools Manager are :
- Lead the implementation of Project Management digitization actions within the I&C BU
- Formalise the implementation of PMOs digital tools and drive standardization
- Support I&C Entities and projects to implement their digital project dashboards by interconnecting project databases (Primavera, SAP, COEDM, etc) with consolidation tools such as Power-BI
- Ensure the coherent and integrated development of the I&C Operations Directorate’s collaborative tools (SharePoints), Provide the necessary support to the various functional and regional teams of the Operations and Projects Directorate to develop their specific SharePoint
- Maintain regular updates to the Operations and PMO SharePoint – ProjectExcellence (for example, project list)
- Regularly maintain the PMBox tool for access to the I&C Project Management Standard Repository, as well as the official PYX4 Framatome Procedures Storage Tool
- Be the reference for document management
- Ensure the proper integration of the tools by interfacing with the Referents of the different disciplines contributing to Project Management (Scheduling, Costing, Risk & Opportunity, Contract, etc.)
- Ensure the availability of PMOs digital tools by anticipating IT maintenance (migrations and version changes of Microsoft tools, need for increased capacity, etc.)
- Contribute to and participate in new Project Management digitization initiatives
- Provide methodological support to teams to ensure proper implementation and enable continuous improvement of PMOs methods and tools
- Communicate on the evolution of I&C PMO tools
- Ensure for its missions the interface and opportunities of synergy with the community of I&C PMOs (different regions of the world) and possibly Framatome PMOs (Corporate and other Business Units)
This position reports to the PMO-Project Excellence Department within the IofC BU Operations Department.
This role will interface with global teams (including International Projects, France, Germany, USA, Slovakia, Hungary, China, Korea).
Position to be filled within an institution subject to administrative investigation.
You have a great sense of relationship, a taste for technique, a willingness to develop in an industrial environment and you enjoy working in teams on future projects.
- A graduate with a technical background
- Demonstrated IT experience, ideally knowledge of project management tools (SAP, Primavera, COEDM, etc.)
- Professional experience in customer projects is highly desirable, ideally in international environments
- Knowledge of international Project Management methodologies (including PMI ®) preferred
- Successful change management experience
- German is a “plus” (foreign profiles are accepted)
- Rigorous, organizational, customer-oriented, pragmatic
Specialization: G1 - Project Management
Min. level of education required Master
Place: Belgium, Europe, Bruxelles
Employment level: Engineer & Executive
Position under administrative investigation: Oui
Item subject to export control authorization: Oui