Framatome is a major international player in the nuclear energy market recognised for its innovative solutions and value-added technologies for designing, building, maintaining, and advancing the global nuclear fleet.
With 14,000 employees worldwide, and over 300 strong in the UK, our plans are to grow to 400-500 by 2025 through the development our UK nuclear service offerings.
Framatome is owned by the EDF Group (75.5%), Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI – 19.5%) and Assystem (5%).
Due to our ongoing growth and within the framework of the Hinkley Point C Project, we are looking for a Logistics Manager to be based full tome on site at Hinkley Point C.
Reporting to the Site Supply Chain Manager, the Logistics Manager will be responsible for the management of operational activities within the logistics function and will contribute to the delivery of the overall logistics strategy of the HPC Project (for Framatome scope of Supply) to ensure the delivery of commitments to both internal and external customers.
Key responsibilities and duties will include:
- Performing transverse management of operational teams located in France to secure deliveries in quality and appropriate time to the UK
- Update the current Material Delivery Profile and produce Logistics KPI’s to assess performance
- Prepare commercial proposals and follow the progress (procurement and/or services) once instructions to proceed is given
- Manage internal and external reporting meetings
- Define a return policy (from Site to any of our Subcontractor’s workshop if case present itself)
- Monitor the progress of key deliveries: internal progress, kick off meetings, review with the Client
- Ensure Logistics Project Procedures are up to date and become a key user of the Logistic process
- As a budget holder, monitor expenses (costs and hours), prepare the periodic financial review (2 per year) with Project Direction, and review the Risk & Opportunity table
- Create and maintain a close link with Site warehouse team
- Ensure Export Control licences are systematically up to date to avoid any blockage
- Support any re packing request.
To be considered, the following experience will be required:
- ERP experience
- Export Control experience is a plus
- Transport, packing and Logistics (LGV / HGV / AIL – road/Marine) experience requested,
- Team worker
- Proven ability to execute and deliver on commitments.
- Demonstrated professional oral / written communication and influencing skills.
Must have or be able to achieve BPSS clearance
Specialization: D7 - Industrial management
Level of education (all) Bachelor
Place: United Kingdom, Europe, Hinkley Point C
Employment level: Engineer & Executive
Position under administrative investigation: Oui