Opex Improvement Officer
- Contribute to the improvement of all the OPEX Quality activities on site for the project with adhering to the Management System in force
- Lead the continuous improvement process and assist in the precise application of OPEX tools (visual management including 5S approach, field routines, deployment of work standards, A3 or 8D problem solving methods, suggestion system, etc.)
- Contribute to the definition of the objectives of the site’s annual performance plan (simplification of processes, process expertise, etc.) and supervise their implementation
- Lead, energize, facilitate the conduct of continuous improvement projects and ensure progress reporting
- Disseminate and ensure the use of the Framatome group’s standard formats
- Ensure the follow-up of the site’s master plan (prioritized action plan)
- Provide expertise and training to managers in the areas of problem solving
- Provide support to all employees in the use of excellence, human reliability or project management tools.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value and plan to continue to build on the benefits of our diverse working environment and recognise a priority to improve gender mix.
Everyone will be considered without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
- Degree in engineering
- Experience in the field of quality and engineering.
- Operational experience in an industrial environment on a production site (Production, Maintenance, Methods, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in Lean
- Knowledge of project management
- Field-oriented and results-oriented
- Ability to negotiate, convince, unite and lead change
Specialization: Q1 - Surveillance & Inspection
Level of education (all) Bachelor
Place: United Kingdom, Bridgwater, Hinkley Point C
Employment level: Cadre
Position under administrative investigation: Oui
Item authorizing the screening of narcotics for the prevention of addictions: Oui