Project Quality Manager
The Project Quality Manager (PQM) ensures the respect of the applicable Management System and manages all QHSE aspects related to the proposal preparation and the project execution for the offer / project in their scope, according to the agreed specific QHSE requirements of the request for proposal / contact.
The section you are joining provides Quality services to Framatome I&C’s biggest projects (primarily new-build projects).
The main responsibilities of the PQM are:
- Ensure implementation of the Management System and contribute to a standardized approach to engineering, industrialization, supply chain activities, etc. for the project in their scope
- Secure conformity of quality deliverables (product, documentation, etc.) to contractual requirements agreed on with the Customer
- Ensure the respect of internal Framatome standards and requirements
- Represent Framatome for Quality aspects in front of the Customer
- Represent I&C for Quality aspects in front of the overall Framatome Quality organization
- Be the voice of the Customer inside the project team
- Support the Project Manager for all Quality and HSE aspects
The PQM is involved in all project phases, from tender to end of project.
The PQM interfaces with other Framatome quality managers or representatives located in France, Germany, or elsewhere.
- Engineering background with previous experience dealing with quality assurance and quality control
- Knowledge in and experience applying quality and environmental standards, including ISO 9001 and ISO 19443
- Experience working with international technical standards applicable to nuclear I&C (IEC 61513 and associated standards) is an advantage
- Experience or exposure to quality audits and audit planning
- Knowledge of project management basics
- Organization, leadership, training, and communication / negotiation skills, rigour
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment is a plus
- Good knowledge of French and English required (knowledge of German is a plus)
Specialization: Q4 - Products, projects, services quality
Level of education (all) Master
Place: France, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, Rhône (69), Lyon
Employment level: Engineer & Executive
Position under administrative investigation: Oui