Based in our Avonmouth manufacturing facility, we are offering an hourly rate of £20p/h – £22p/h (depending on experience), 40 hours per week, plus benefits, including, but not limited to:
- Opportunity for paid overtime
- 25 days annual leave per year + statutory bank holidays
- 5% employer pension contribution (salary sacrifice)
- Individual and family private health care
- Employee assistance programme (EAP)
- Professional Body Membership (1 per year)
- Plus more including access to training and development opportunities.
As our Quality Inspector of Framatome Ltd you will support the quality process to ensure the high level of quality standards are maintained and in accordance with the relevant requirements.
The main responsibilities will be:
- To ensure compliance to the Quality Management Systems, policies and procedures to assure continuing compliance to ISO 9001 and 14001 standards;
- To liaise with internal and external customers on Quality concerns;
- To coordinate monthly review and reporting of progress against the annual quality improvement plans;
- To ensure compliance to the contract quality assurance plan;
- To undertake project work in support of quality department on topics such as, quality plan, procedure writing, problem solving, investigation reporting, audit and governance programmes etc.
- To ensure compliance to customer and product specifications through rigorous inspections;
- To monitor all inspection activities;
- To monitor sub-contractors;
- To approve incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials;
- To approve in-process products
- CSWIP Level 2 (3.1) Welding Inspection (essential)
- PCN L2 Dye Pen (essential)
- PCN L2 RT/Radiographic Interpretation (desirable)
- Responsible welding co-ordinator
- CSCS Managers and Professionals Test
- SMSTS (desirable)
Framatome has an international reputation for offering a large and diverse variety of career opportunities. Our focus is to attract highly talented individuals who share our values before promoting you through our internal development and career mobility opportunities.
Framatome will play a vital part in the delivery of Britain’s ambition to fight climate change and reach Net Zero emissions. It will bring together a number of supply and engineering firms Framatome.
For this opportunity nuclear experience is desirable but not essential. We encourage people from other sectors and the diversity of experience this adds.
As a team member within Framatome you will be expected to achieve success through your engagement with, and demonstration of, our Framatome values and behaviours.
The behaviours we identify in all our high performers include their abilities to:
ensure safety, environment, and compliance
drive for results
collaboration and teamwork
inspirational leadership and change management
developing self and others
holding self and others accountable
Framatome has a set of example “observable behaviours” underpinning each of these and we will be looking for these during the selection phases.
Specialization: Q1 - Surveillance & Inspection
Level of education (all) Non-Degree Program
Place: United Kingdom, Bristol, Avonmouth
Employment level: Engineer & Executive
Position under administrative investigation: Oui
Item authorizing the screening of narcotics for the prevention of addictions: Oui