R&D Contracts manager F/H
Non fixed term
Lyon, Rhône (69)
R - RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
de 60 à 80 K€
Within Fuel Product & Technologies Division (FP), the Fuel Product Implementation team (FPI) is looking for his/her R&D Contract manager.
Your mission will be to ensure the contractual execution of Research and Development projects for the Fuel BU. In close collaboration with the technical Project Managers, you will be in charge of contractual objectives of the projects, interface with customers, invoicing and IP management.
Your will coordinate the execution of multi-customer contracts and ensure the achievement of contractual schedule and milestones.
Your daily work will be to:
- Manage contract evolution and amendments during project execution, and resolution of non-complying with the Contract,
- Manage risks and opportunities related to contract execution,
- Prepare contractual schedule from the overall schedule of the technical development projects,
- Maintain List of Key Milestones (includes invoicing dates, progress milestones, deliverable due dates, etc.),
- Ensure reporting and timely communications to the customer and internally, manage interface with customers,
- Cost Collection: coordinate with the Technical Project Manager and Finance to regularly collect costs,
- Ensure close financial monitoring of the contracted project with timely invoicing, ensure necessary internal communications needed for managing compliance with the Contract invoicing requirements,
- IP Protection and Control: manage IP in accordance with Framatome policy and procedures AND with the contract Terms & Conditions
- Organization and participation in Governance Processes (SteerCo, Executive Commitees, etc.)
Depending on awarded European contracts, you will be responsible for the management of European R&D contracts within Fuel Product and Technology department (funded projects and contracts), and in charge of the related reporting to the department head.
Occasional business trips in Europe (4-6 trips/year) + 1 trip/year in US
- Minimum of 10-years experience in nuclear field,
- Minimum of 5-years experience in project management, including contract management experience,
- Autonomy, rigor, team working,
- Customer orientation
- Performance monitoring, Operational Excellence (OPEX),
- English language : operational
Specialization: R3 - Performance of R&D projects
Min. level of education required Master
Place: France, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, Rhône (69), Lyon
Employment level: Engineer & Executive
Position under administrative investigation: Oui
Item authorizing the screening of narcotics for the prevention of addictions: Oui
Item subject to export control authorization: Oui