Severe accidents analysis engineer
We are looking for you to join our team of highly motivated and multi-skilled engineers and physicists based in Erlangen / Germany.
As an engineer for analysis of nuclear severe accidents you will support our department of Safety & Process Engineering with your knowledge and experience. Part of your work will be the analysis and evaluation of events in existing and future nuclear power stations. Additionally, you will support our research and development projects.
You’ll be self-motivated, resilient and have a positive attitude towards your work. You must be able to work independently, use your own initiative and act autonomously.
– act as an expert in relevant technical areas, providing technical advice to the projects
– Support the team with your knowledge and experience
– Analyse data and prepare analytical results
– Write scientific reports
– Representing Framatome at external project and technical meetings
– Master or PhD in in a relevant technical field (e.g. Nuclear engineering, physics, process engineering)
– Solid background in nuclear lumped parameter codes like MELCOR, MAAP, GOTHIC, ASTEC, …
– Professional Experience in projects regarding Severe Accident Analysis of Nuclear Reactors and Power Stations
– Experienced in scientific writing
– Languages: German and/or English fluent in speaking and writing
Specialization: TAH - Safety, process and systems design - Reactor operation & functional design
Min. level of education required Master
Place: Germany, Bayern - Erlangen, Erlangen