Site – HSE Advisor
Non fixed term
Hinkley Point C, Bridgwater
S - HEALTH,SAFETY,SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
The role of a HSE Advisor is to enable the organisation to maintain its legally complaint status with an engaged workforce
- This role is based in Hinkley Point C, Bridgewater (UK).
- For this role we are offering a salary of £35,000- £40,000 per annum plus benefits
- 38 working hours per week.
- Development and maintenance and suggested improvements of current HSE management processes and procedures
Deploy the management system requirements on site
Tracking actions and Non-Conformance Reports
Verifying the effectiveness of action taken and improvements and document control
Developing supporting information to enable quick, easy to read information of HSE requirements
Tracking and championing Performance Standards set in projects
Conducting verification checks on site against life-saving rules, client standards, HSE Plans, RAMS
Provide technical advice based on legislation, ACoPs, British Standards etc to site personnel
Coaching and mentoring site supervision in HSE practices, roles and responsibilities
Assist with developing internal training and awareness and delivering where required
Engagement and Culture:
Development and implementation of a variety of communication methods e.g. noticeboards, meetings, working groups
Assist with the development and implementation of a behavioral based safety model based on company values and HSE rules
Personally strengthen networking opportunities within the industry and safety peers
- NEBOSH General Certificate (desirable)
- IOSH Working Safely (essential)
- IRCA Internal Auditor (desirable)
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office – knowledge of SharePoint would be an advantage
- Previous workplace experience (mechanical or fabrication may be an advantage)
- Excellent team working skills
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills including influencing and presenting
- Motivated and driven
- Results focused with the ability to meet commitments and deadlines.
- Logical thinking
- Discretion, ability to maintain confidentiality
Framatome has an international reputation for offering a large and diverse variety of career opportunities. Our focus is to attract highly talented individuals who share our values before promoting you through our internal development and career mobility opportunities.
Framatome will play a vital part in the delivery of Britain’s ambition to fight climate change and reach Net Zero emissions. It will bring together a number of supply and engineering firms Framatome.
For this opportunity nuclear experience is desirable but not essential. We encourage people from other sectors and the diversity of experience this adds.
As a team member within Framatome you will be expected to achieve success through your engagement with, and demonstration of, our Framatome values and behaviours.
The behaviours we identify in all our high performers include their abilities to:
Ensure safety, environment, and compliance
Drive for results
Collaboration and teamwork
Inspirational leadership and change management
Developing self and others
Holding self and others accountable
Framatome has a set of example “observable behaviours” underpinning each of these and we will be looking for these during the selection phases.Detailed key responsibilities:
Specialization: S1 - Health, safety, sustainable development
Min. level of education required Technical Certificate / Diploma
Place: United Kingdom, Bridgwater, Hinkley Point C
Employment level: Engineer & Executive
Position under administrative investigation: Oui
Item authorizing the screening of narcotics for the prevention of addictions: Oui