TAE – Thermal Hydraulic Engineer H/F F/H
Your mission is to conduct reactor operation studies, incident and accident studies.
Thus, your main activities will be:
• Analysis, with calculation codes, operation or accident studies,
• Writing safety report chapters and corresponding internal supporting notes of justifications,
• Participation in technical meetings with other units and the project, Writing of correspondence to answer questions.
• Analysis, with calculation codes, of studies of normal operation or transient thermohydraulic incident or accidental,
• Analysis of physical phenomena,
• Writing of study synthesis documents,
• More punctual: participation in discussions with clients, security authorities or others.
Commercial responsibilities: respect of budgets and deadlines for the business entrusted.
Possible evolutions: Confirmed design engineer, technical manager
This position provides knowledge of the normal and accidental operation of the plant, and once the basic technical skills are mastered, it can lead to technical business management activities.
Master’s degree or equivalent university degree, you have specialized in Fluid Mechanics, Thermal or Energy.
You are a beginner or experienced.
Knowledge of nuclear power plants is a plus.
• Spirit of synthesis,
• Team player,
• Good communication,
Strong taste for technique with results orientation
Fluent in French is mandatory and English level required.
Specialization: TAH - Safety, process and systems design - Reactor operation & functional design
Level of education (all) Master
Place: Belgium, Europe, Bruxelles
Employment level: Engineer & Executive
Position under administrative investigation: Oui
Item subject to export control authorization: Oui