UK EDF Fleet Services Account Manager
As the Framatome UK business grows, we are pleased to announce a fantastic to join the UK sales function. Framatome is a globally inclusive and diverse business with our UK and international technical experts. We are seeking a person motivated by diversity of thought, collaboration, and complexity who can deliver value for our client working within our internal business, both within the UK and alongside our 16000+ colleagues worldwide.
The EDF Fleet Services Account Manager [HI(I1] will be report to the EDF Key Account(s) Director (EDF KAD) and lead the following key activities
- Maintaining a positive safety culture and a drive for equity and social value
- Delivering growth across all EDF Nuclear Generation power stations in line with business targets for the UK
- Supporting and contributing to overseas growth via both importing and exporting capability, products, and services
- Taking ownership of the EDF site account management process for EDF and co-ordinating the client relationship management plan
The UK EDF Fleet Services Account manager role is client facing in finding, positioning, and securing tactical sales opportunities. They will lead and develop a sales team focused on securing orders from existing and new commercial routes to market and in the medium/long term they will have the ability to manage smaller team of junior sales engineers
The role will involve close liaison with colleagues in operations, recruitment. Legal, supply chain and the wider sales team both with in the UK and globally
Market review and account planning
- Develop and manage the EDF fleet-sub account plans for prospective and existing clients.
- Develop and execute a market coverage plan ensuring Framatome Ltd is present and active at the working level of the EDF client organisation with a focus on power stations
- Develop and use industry contacts to define opportunities and develop new clients.
- In conjunction with procurement seek & foster relationships with potential delivery partners in line with internal supply chain strategy
- Support with Market Intelligence activities and information systems, including Visit Plans, Visit Reports, CRM Information Systems, Monthly Sales Reports.
Sales opportunities pipeline
- Proactively find and pursue project opportunities in the EDF UK fleet services market, develop client relationships and consultative selling through tactical and/or value proposition development
- Capture manager for fleet services opportunities working with operations/sales/recruitment functions
- Ensure placement of Framatome on approved bid lists with strategic accounts.
- Responsible to the EDF Key Account(s) Director for delivering Framatome annual sales order intake targets across the EDF fleet services account. These cover both transactional and tactical targets.
- Function as capture manager, to develop and influence for new opportunities in conjunction with the sales team, operational management and recruitment teams in line with Framatome corporate governance processes
- Responsible for build and develop enduring client relationships at the appropriate level to secure sales (delivery and commercial)
- Develop, own and co-ordinate the EDF fleet sub-account plan with all internal UK and international stakeholders. support key account reviews
- As directed by the EDF KAD establish close working relationships with Framatome wider UK and international business and sales team (Germany, France, and USA as main countries) to support achieving their sales objectives
- Understand and maintain supply chain relationship
- Maintain Sales CRM pipeline to make sure opportunities are tracked and monitored at transactional, tactical, and strategic level
- Consult with hiring managers & business leaders to understand recruitment/service priorities and requirements to realise future needs developing and continuously reviewing forward load plans and monitoring performance against objectives.
- Develop creative value propositions, in collaboration with operational teams, which align to the needs of our clients drawing on case study information, individual expertise and by developing original thinking, engaging with the appropriate individuals within the business.
- Assist with the recording & reporting of customer KPI’s and formal/informal feedback to measure and monitor team and individual performance.
- Maintain and develop a strong network of professionals from across industry.
To be considered, the following skills and experience is essential:
- Highly collaborative and a strong communicator breaking down barriers between internal, client and competitor teams and individuals to create successful outcomes and to share knowledge.
- Demonstrable sales experience within a complex stakeholder environment, preferably within nuclear or other highly regulated sectors
- Knowledge and experience of sales essential on a transactional/tactical level
- Understands national UK salary market in terms of STEM skills base
- Has the ability to develop commercial and financial acumen through following the Framatome sales governance process
- Has the potential to apply personal drive and ambition to develop transactional sales to tactical sales e.g., via the creation of technical services offering
- Embraces equity, diversity, and inclusion and actively promotes within the workplace
- Experience of successfully implementing a range of sales and marketing techniques
- Demonstrable potential for personal growth in a sector
Specialization: K1 - sales management
Level of education (all) Others
Place: United Kingdom, Europe, Sizewell (UK)
Employment level: Cadre
Position under administrative investigation: Oui