VIE Ingénieur Amélioration Continue (Allemagne) F/H
Integrated within the I&C (Instrumentation & Controls) Business Unit, Technology Department (ICT), the Operational Excellence VIE will locally animate the operational excellence approach. He will also support the team in the use of the OpEx tool in accordance with the OpEx ICT strategy in the Erlangen (Germany) facilities for manufacturing and testbay of I&C systems.
He reports to the ICT OpEx Manager in Erlangen.
The following main focus areas determine his activities:
– Implementing and following the actions defined in the OpEx roadmaps and masterplans to reach the respective objectives.
– Following actions and activities and reporting on the status, progress and plan
– Organizing, animating and following workshops using lean methodologies like 8D, A3, 5S, VSM etc.
– Analyzing work processes and facility setups together with the working teams and experts in order to define the as is status and identify areas of improvements as well as the related action plan for transition
– Coaching, advising and supporting the managers and team members in the workshop in introduction, implementation and maintenance of the lean management system
– Digitalization of tools and processes already in place
– On the job trainer for the individual tools of the Lean Management System and facilitator in workshops with application of the related tools
– Best practice sharing with the OpEx managers of the operating Unit
24-months VIE contract.
– Completed master/diploma studies (industrial engineering or equivalent)
– Knowledge about the implementation and maintenance of Quality Management processes and Lean Management Systems and in the application of lean management tools
– Detailed knowledge about lean management systems and preferably ideas of the nuclear rules and regulations
– Open minded team player with good communication skills
– Training and coaching skills
– Business fluent in German and English
Specialization: O3 - Support to performance
Level of education (all) Master
Place: Germany, Bayern - Erlangen, Erlangen, France
Employment level: Student
Position under administrative investigation: Oui
Item subject to export control authorization: Oui