Administrator & Document Controller
Framatome Ltd are going through significant growth and constantly increasing its presence in the United Kingdom.
We are involved in a number of major projects in particular on site at Hinkley Point C. Due our constant demand and growth, we are looking to recruit several skilled and qualified Platers to join our team.
Main duties of the role will include:
· Administration of timesheets
· Creation of Purchase Requisitions – SAP
· Receipting of goods & services
· Management of DMS – Delivery Management Service
· Management of VMS – Visitor Management Service
· Management & ordering of PPE for site personnel
· Carry out other administrative duties on request
· Setting up filing document procedures and files for the project.
· Unload Documents to Clients document control repository.
· Reviewing documentation before submission to the client website.
· Communicate with Project Managers, Engineers, and Project Engineers surrounding relevant edits required for uploaded documentation.
· Tracking status changes and submit daily summary reports of such changes.
· Make minor quality assurance edits on documents via Microsoft Word or PDF before uploading
· Follow up on documentation submissions with both Client and team. Ensure we are on time with submissions and re-submissions on the commented documents.
· Keeping all trackers, reports and files (on server and hard copy) up to date and notifying the team of such updates.
Handovers and follow up on records’ submissions.
· Transference of information from quality documentation to the customer Surveillance Opportunity Notification Information Management System (SONIMS)
· Ensure internal documentation is archived in accordance with the management system
· Support the preparation of internal documentation and maintenance of databases and trackers.
· Attending meetings and preparing meeting minutes.
· Other ad hoc tasks.
To be considered, we require the following qualifications, skills and experience:
· Proven experience in document control and/or administration (essential)
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft software, particularly word and excel. (essential)
· Educated to degree level or “A” level in English, Maths (desirable)
· Excellent project management and business administration skills
· Highly accurate with excellent attention to detail
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PDF editing software
· Able to recognise and escalate issues and seek assistance where necessary
· Presentation skills
· Good communication (written and oral)
· Previous Team leader experience preferred
· Positive networking and partnering skill
· Calm in the face of a challenge
· Methodical and attention to detail
· Safety conscious
Alors rejoignez-nous, nous avons plus d’un atome en commun.