The role of a Document Controller is: Uploading documents to client’s website, download return documents to the relevant department. Monitor documentation status changes and submission of daily reports on changes. Follow-up on submissions from both the client and team.
- This role is based in Hinkley Point C, Bridgewater (UK).
- For this role we are offering a salary of £27,000- £32,000 per annum plus benefits
- 38 working hours per week.
- Setting up filing document procedures and files for the project.
- Unload Documents to Clients document control repository.
- Reviewing documentation before submission to the client website.
- Communicate with Project Managers, Engineers, and Project Engineers surrounding relevant edits required for uploaded documentation.
- Tracking status changes and submit daily summary reports of such changes.
- Make minor quality assurance edits on documents via Microsoft Word or PDF before uploading
- Follow up on documentation submissions with both Client and team. Ensure we are on time with submissions and re-submissions on the commented documents.
- Keeping all trackers, reports and files (on server and hard copy) up to date and notifying the team of such updates.
Handovers and follow up on records’ submissions.
Proven experience in document control and/or administration (essential)
Good working knowledge of Microsoft software, particularly word and excel. (essential)
- Educated to degree level or “A” level in English, Maths (desirable)
- Excellent project management and business administration skills
- Highly accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PDF editing software
Able to recognise and escalate issues and seek assistance where necessary
Previous Team leader experience preferred
Positive networking and partnering skill
Calm in the face of a challenge
Methodical and attention to detail
Framatome has an international reputation for offering a large and diverse variety of career opportunities. Our focus is to attract highly talented individuals who share our values before promoting you through our internal development and career mobility opportunities.
Framatome will play a vital part in the delivery of Britain’s ambition to fight climate change and reach Net Zero emissions. It will bring together a number of supply and engineering firms Framatome.
For this opportunity nuclear experience is desirable but not essential. We encourage people from other sectors and the diversity of experience this adds.
As a team member within Framatome you will be expected to achieve success through your engagement with, and demonstration of, our Framatome values and behaviours.
The behaviours we identify in all our high performers include their abilities to:
- Ensure safety, environment, and compliance
- Customer orientation
- Drive for results
Collaboration and teamwork
- Inspirational leadership and change management
- Enterprise perspective
- Developing self and others
- Holding self and others accountable
- Decision making
Spécialité : G2 - Gestion de Projet
Niveau d’études (tous) Bac+2
Lieu : Royaume-Uni, Bridgwater, Hinkley Point C
Déplacements : Non
Niveau d’emploi : Ingénieur & Cadre
Poste soumis à enquête administrative : Oui
Poste autorisant le dépistage des stupéfiants dans le cadre de la prévention des addictions : Oui
Alors rejoignez-nous, nous avons plus d’un atome en commun.