Engineering S&OP and OPEX Planning Manager F/H
The Fuel Design (FD) division is the engineering division of the Fuel business unit. FD is an international organization employing more than 550 engineers at five sites in Europe and USA (Lyon, Erlangen, Karlstein, Lynchburg and Richland). Our mission is: “Passion and commitment to design and deliver the most competitive, safe and reliable fuel solutions for the worldwide nuclear industry.”
The main responsibilities of FD are the design, improvement, and licensing of core components, and reload safety analysis as well as the development and licensing of the associated software tools, the calculation methods, and data bases. FD is led by the Vice President FD and the Fuel Design Operational Committee (FDOC).
The Engineering S&OP and OPEX planning Manager reports directly to the Vice President Fuel Design and he is member of the FDOC. He has strong interactions with all managers in FD, with FD’s internal customers (FC, FP, IB and DTI) as well as with Fuel Finance. In his responsibility he will be part of the OPEX planning and S&OP network in Framatome. To execute his transverse and international mission he functionally leads a team of eight people in France, Germany and US. FD is one of the leading units in Framatome when it comes to OPEX planning.
The position can be at any site with presence of Fuel Design preferably in Lyon. The position requires occasional business trips to the other sites. The main working language is English.
- Responsible for the S&OP process (workload and engineering resources)
- Elaboration and follow-up of the budget (4-year-view)
- Lead the update of the Master Production Schedule (MPS): monthly load and capacity planning and associated arbitration processes (1-year-view)
- Represents Fuel BU in Framatome S&OP Team
- Responsible for the Implementation of the OPEX Initiative on resource Planning, incl. DEEM (MS Project webserver) implementation and associated interfaces
- Oversees the overall FD Finance (OPEX and CAPEX budget) and drives associated action plans. Is the interface to Fuel finance
- Functional leadership of a team of 8 people in US, France and Germany in his domain of responsibility
- Organizes the Fuel Design Operational Committee: Meetings, Action and Decision Logs
- Conducts special projects for the VP FD
- Education on Master Level or equivalent
- Professional experience > 5 years in relevant field
- English: fluent orally and in writing
- Solid skills in MS-Office
- Experience in nuclear industry
- First leadership experience in management or project management
- Experience in an international work environment
- Experience in one or more of the following domains: engineering, finance, process design, OPEX or S&OP
- Experience with tools for resource management or finance, e.g. SAP, I-Cube, DEEM
- Skill in “digital” or automation, e.g. VBA for EXCEL, Klaxoon, MOOC, MS-Forms, …
- Language skills in French or German
- Reliable, precise, and autonomous; process and business oriented
- Teamwork and assertive
- Creative and eager to drive improvements
Spécialité : O1 - Pilotage performance & processus
Niveau d’études (tous) Bac+5
Lieu : France, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, Rhône (69), Lyon
Déplacements : Occasionnels
Niveau d’emploi : Ingénieur & Cadre
Poste soumis à enquête administrative : Oui
Alors rejoignez-nous, nous avons plus d’un atome en commun.
Bénéficiez d’un pacte social avantageux dans une entreprise financièrement saine
Framatome a mis en place des packages de rémunération attractifs, évolutifs et globaux. En plus de salaires attractifs, ils comprennent des primes, un intéressement et de la participation aux résultats. Vous pouvez souscrire à un Compte Épargne Temps, au Plan d’Épargne Groupe d’EDF et à un Plan d’Épargne Retraite Collectif. Vous avez accès à une couverture santé et prévoyance intéressante, à des chèques CESU et bien d’autres avantages.