P - PRODUCTION
1ère expérience (1 à 5 ans)
The general operatives are a key function in assisting welders, pipefitters / fabricators on site..
- This role is based in Avonmouth
- For this role we are offering a salary of £13.50-£14.50 per hour plus benefits
- 40 working hours per week
- Use of hand-tools, power tools and occasionally site plant equipment etc
- Adhere to procedures, relevant quality and HSE documentation
- Set-up and assist in maintaining equipment and small tools for assembly / welding / calibration
- Deputies as slinger / signaller, responsible for fastening or slinging loads and direct lifting operations
- Deputies as banksman during loading / unloading operations where required
Detailed QHSE responsibilities:
- Never undertake work without first ensuring that means will be in place to guarantee that the work can be done in a safe and compliant manner.
- Be suitably familiar with the contents of this Risk Assessment and Method Statements and Permit to Work
- Attend any HSE training, meetings, etc. as requested.
- Attend, participate in and periodically lead Toolbox Talks.
- Ensure that tools, equipment and materials brought into and used in the area are fully checked and are compliant with HSE requirements.
- Ensure that no work is carried out unless supported by the relevant specific Method Statements, Risk Assessments and Work Permits.
- Carry out periodic HSE inspections in the area.
- Ensure that all incidents and near misses are reported
- Experience in site-set up and maintenance operations
- Experience using hand-tools, power tools, abrasive wheels etc
- Experience in operating MEWPs, scissor lifts etc would be an advantage
- Experience working with Stainless-steel equipment
- Used to working in a production and engineering environment
- Knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations
- CITB Operatives Test (desirable)
- CPCS Slinger / Signaller (desirable)
- City & Guilds Medium Confined Space Level 2 (desirable)
- CPCS Plant & Vehicle Marshall Training (desirable)
Team working ability
Works calmly under pressure
Has a questioning attitude
Challenges what is considered unacceptable behaviours
A first successful experience in multi-cultural and international projects would also be appreciated.
The candidate must also have behavioural skills to interact with the customer NNB and the MEH alliance.
Framatome has an international reputation for offering a large and diverse variety of career opportunities. Our focus is to attract highly talented individuals who share our values before promoting you through our internal development and career mobility opportunities.
Framatome will play a vital part in the delivery of Britain’s ambition to fight climate change and reach Net Zero emissions. It will bring together a number of supply and engineering firms Framatome.
For this opportunity nuclear experience is desirable but not essential. We encourage people from other sectors and the diversity of experience this adds
As a team member within Framatome you will be expected to achieve success through your engagement with, and demonstration of, our Framatome values and behaviours.
The behaviours we identify in all our high performers include their abilities to:
- Ensure safety, environment, and compliance
- Customer orientation
- Drive for results
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Inspirational leadership and change management
- Enterprise perspective
- Developing self and others
- Holding self and others accountable
- Decision making
Framatome has a set of example « observable behaviours » underpinning each of these and we will be looking for these during the selection phases.
Spécialité : P5 - Magasins - Manutention
Lieu : Royaume-Uni, Bristol, Avonmouth
Déplacements : Non
Niveau d’emploi : ETAM
Poste soumis à enquête administrative : Oui
Poste autorisant le dépistage des stupéfiants dans le cadre de la prévention des addictions : Oui
Alors rejoignez-nous, nous avons plus d’un atome en commun.