HVAC Contract Technical Engineering Lead
EPR-E is a joint venture between EDF and Framatome, an EPCC established in 2018 in charge of the design (basic design) and the realization (studies, procurement, erection, testing and commissioning) of nuclear islands for new projects in France and worldwide.
In particular, EPR-E is responsible for the design and construction of the nuclear island for the Hinkley Point C (HPC) project and prepare the design replication and engineering activities for the Sizewell C (SZC) Project.
Due to ongoing growth, we are recruiting for a Contract Engineering Lead to support our HVAC chiller contracts.
This role is specialising in HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning)
As the Contract Technical Engineering Lead (TEL) you will provide contractual and technical oversight of the HVAC chiller contract(s), including the resolution of open-points related to Design, Manufacturing and Qualification. You will be also responsible for keeping the contract at the configuration compliant with the project progress
In order to do this, you will work closely with the relevant disciplines in EPR-E UK and Edvance France but also within the client and the suppliers to ensure the technical requirements are met.
Chiller Contract Technical Engineering lead (TL) activities include but are not limited to:
- Support to Contract Engineering Lead (CEL) concerning all technical topics linked to the contract lot 1 and to produce support to the Client organization for technical issue (proactivity during the resolution part)
- Support the Contract Engineering Lead (CEL) with the technical management of the supplier, and support the Client in its contractual relationship with the supplier during the contract execution phase (in particular with regard to compliance with the schedule, costs, and scope of supply and studies).
- Review of supplier documents according to technical referential in time, respecting the contractual deadlines, with good level of quality and coordinate the documentary review of the various contributors
- Produce comment sheets via dedicated tool to the supplier and perform discussion with supplier if needed
- Manage modifications, open points and scope gaps on the contracts; to inform supplier via CTS send to the Client via dedicated tools
- Support resolution of all modifications, technical issues, or non-conformities coming from site activities or design teams
- Writing surveillance plan and reports.
- Manage the interfaces with all disciplines implicated in the contract (system, electrical, piping, layout, I&C, etc.); and especially with the qualification part performed in EDVANCE France
- Liaise with Contract Engineering Lead (CEL) to communicate progress, risks, issues and planning to support contract delivery.
- Ensure manufacturing dates are progressing according to Site Need dates for Unit 1 and Unit 2 HPC.
To be considered, we require the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Masters degree or equivalent in an Engineering or Scientific Discipline
- A wealth of professional experience in contract management
- Knowledge of chiller equipment design, manufacture and operation
- Understanding of chiller interfaces (piping, layout, system, etc)
- Contract management and documentary surveillance
- Experience of using change management, commercial and deliverable management systems
- Experience working in a multicultural environment
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, conscientiousness, organisation, writing ability.
- Good organizational, writing and oral expression skills in English are essential for the realization of the activities of document production, steering and interfaces with the various correspondents.
- Ability to prioritise, to manage numerous interfaces, to question and understand the imperatives of other downstream disciplines. Ability to meet commitments and deadlines
Desirable Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Knowledge of EPR system design principles, Instrumentation and Control architecture and Safety Classification
- Knowledge of the HPC project or previous EPR and associated studies/doctrine is a real asset
- Experience of working on an operating plant or on an industrial site
- Ability to speak and write technical documents in French
Spécialité : TAB - Coordination et management Ingéniérie Mécanique, Ventilation et Génie Civil
Niveau d’études (tous) Bac+5
Lieu : Royaume-Uni, Europe, Aztec West
Niveau d’emploi : Cadre
Alors rejoignez-nous, nous avons plus d’un atome en commun.