Internship in New Business
The newly created New Business subdivision (NB&S) leads and manages the development of new markets and strategic opportunities and manages the related first of a kind sale of the Fuel Business Unit for this scope (except CERCA and Zirconium industrial sales), as part of the FC division and in coordination with other entities in the Fuel and the Framatome Commercial Excellence sales organization.
Within Commercial & Customer Center Division (FC) of the Fuel Business Unit, we are looking for an intern to support in identifying and setting up new business ventures for a period of 5 months or longer.
The main missions are the support of new business development activities: new markets, service busines, new projects and to manage commercial and/or partnership opportunities in their early phases through first of a kind sale by:
- Supporting the New Business Directors in achieving their missions
- Support in developing Innovative Business Models creating value for customer and Fuel BU supporting commercial approach and valorization of assets
- Support Joint Venture’s, Intellectual Property licensing agreements, shareholder agreements and other related functions necessary for new business ventures
- Create presentation material to support internal and external stakeholder meetings
- Identify, analyze and understand the key problems and needs on strategic market areas and key accounts
- Support in the elaboration of market entry and commercial strategy on these markets for the short and long term in line with Fuel Business Unit and Framatome Corporate strategy, including through the establishment of strategic partnerships or subsidiaries where relevant
- Assess the markets, identify customer needs and track market opportunities
- Contribute to the preparation of New Business strategy and plan
- Support new business
- Student in Engineering / Engineering Technology or Business Management or comparable
- Strong interest in technology, business models and business development
- Experience in the nuclear field a plus
- Good knowledge in marketing and business development, finance is a plus
- Good understanding of business modeling and business cases
- Strong skills in Excel and Powerpoint
- Fluent in English, German and French are a plus
- Ability to work independently
Alors rejoignez-nous, nous avons plus d’un atome en commun.