Marketing & Channel manager F/H
With a proven history of creating growth campaigns that deliver inbound and outbound demand across multiple marketing channels as Field Marketing or Partner Marketing specialist, you :
- Manage demand generation, ABM campaign creation, and lead qualification for our OT cybersecurity products and services portfolio.
- Develop and animate the Channel partner program
- Develop relationships with channel Partner and develop a joint-marketing plan
- Ensure alignment with Framatome brand via close and regular coordination with IB BU marketing team
- Organize events, webinars, with internal resources, channel partners and end customers.
- Create inbound marketing programs, guide lead generation efforts, deal progression or acceleration, customer engagement, and nurture prospects throughout the full sales cycle. (+/- 12 months)
- Develop digital visibility for all our Cybersecurity products and services.
- Build Marketing automation and lead management to refine and measure marketing tasks and workflows to address the needs of Sales team and our channel Partners
- Deploy GTM strategies and campaigns that improve brand awareness and adoption of products and solutions
- Manage local lead qualification process, working closely with Business Development team for lead follow-up, nurturing, and outbound campaigns to improve ROI
- Develop brand awareness in region by leveraging spokespeople and internal resources, including cybersecurity associations or social media influencers (Linkedin).
Required Qualification :
- Master’s degree level (or equivalent) with minimum 3 years B2B marketing and/or marketing automation experience within SaaS / Software / Technology
- You know how to leverage new growth marketing tools and technologies to create, test and execute end-to-end campaigns.
- You know how to quickly generate original content and work with channel partners (white paper, case studies, video, email, social media) to generate qualified leads.
- You have a deep understand of marketing funnel and sales funnel metrics, and best practice in channel management.
- You are a multitasker: organizational and project management skills are key – simultaneously managing multiple projects, campaigns, stakeholders, and deliverables to track against goals
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; Fluency in French and English is essential
- Proactive and flexible, ability to work autonomously
- Results oriented: ability to demonstrate ROI in your action
Preferred qualification :
- Experience working with technical teams with knowledge of cybersecurity and ICS concepts.
Travel as needed for purposes of partner visits, seminars, and tradeshows.
Spécialité : K2 - Marketing
Niveau d’études (tous) Bac+5
Lieu : France, Ile-de-France, Massy
Déplacements : Fréquents
Niveau d’emploi : Ingénieur & Cadre
Poste soumis à enquête administrative : Oui
Alors rejoignez-nous, nous avons plus d’un atome en commun.
Bénéficiez d’un pacte social avantageux dans une entreprise financièrement saine
Framatome a mis en place des packages de rémunération attractifs, évolutifs et globaux. En plus de salaires attractifs, ils comprennent des primes, un intéressement et de la participation aux résultats. Vous pouvez souscrire à un Compte Épargne Temps, au Plan d’Épargne Groupe d’EDF et à un Plan d’Épargne Retraite Collectif. Vous avez accès à une couverture santé et prévoyance intéressante, à des chèques CESU et bien d’autres avantages.