The role is for an experienced Mechanical Fitter, who can contribute to the business immediately and guide, develop, and assist less skilled personnel.
This is a hands-on role, reporting to the Engineering Production Manager and/or Team Leader.
- This role is based in Cranfield, UK).
- For this role we are offering a salary of £35,000 per annum plus benefits
- 37.5 Hour work week
The aim of the position is to apply a wide range of engineering skills to perform activities that deliver projects to time, budget and quality; By applying these skills directly to project work or other activities that ultimately create a tidy, efficient and most importantly safe workspace.
The Engineering Technician will be part of a selected continuous improvement team, will be an active contributor to the safety of the working environment.
The essential skills & attributes are:
- Enthusiastic and committed, willing to work within tight timescales
- Proficiency with reading, understanding and interpreting engineering drawings.
- Experienced in working with timber structures
- Experienced in working with metal.
- Experienced in working with engineering plastics and GRP & composites.
- Use of fixed installation woodworking & metal working machinery and hand tools.
- Fitting and assembly skills
- Working with both small components and large structures
- Working at heights
- Working in confined space
- Familiarity with working in Health & Safety environment
The desirable skills & attributes are:
- Use of CNC Router
- Plastics welding
- Metal welding
- Use of shape forming machinery
- Forklift truck operation
- MEWP operation
- Familiarity with working in ISO or similar procedure environment
Framatome has an international reputation for offering a large and diverse variety of career opportunities. Our focus is to attract highly talented individuals who share our values before promoting you through our internal development and career mobility opportunities.
Framatome will play a vital part in the delivery of Britain’s ambition to fight climate change and reach Net Zero emissions. It will bring together a number of supply and engineering firms Framatome.
For this opportunity nuclear experience is desirable but not essential. We encourage people from other sectors and the diversity of experience this adds.
As a team member within Framatome you will be expected to achieve success through your engagement with, and demonstration of, our Framatome values and behaviours.
The behaviours we identify in all our high performers include their abilities to:
- Ensure safety, environment, and compliance
- Customer orientation
- Drive for results
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Inspirational leadership and change management
- Enterprise perspective
- Developing self and others
- Holding self and others accountable
- Decision making
Framatome has a set of example « observable behaviours » underpinning each of these and we will be looking for these during the selection phases.
Spécialité : TAD - Conception mécanique
Niveau d’études (tous) Bac+2
Lieu : Royaume-Uni, Cranfield, Cranfield
Déplacements : Non
Niveau d’emploi : Ingénieur & Cadre
Alors rejoignez-nous, nous avons plus d’un atome en commun.