Hinkley Point C, Bridgwater
G - GESTION DE PROJETS CONTRATS & AFFAIRES
Expérimenté (5 ans et plus)
As our Project Manager of Framatome Ltd you will ensure assigned projects are planned and delivered in line with agreed contractual obligations and expectations with the intention to create a positive and collaborative client relationship.
Framatome has an international reputation for offering a large and diverse variety of career opportunities. Our focus is to attract highly talented individuals who share our values before promoting you through our internal development and career mobility opportunities.
Framatome will play a vital part in the delivery of Britain’s ambition to fight climate change and reach Net Zero emissions. It will bring together a number of supply and engineering firms Framatome.
For this opportunity nuclear experience is desirable but not essential. We encourage people from other sectors and the diversity of experience this adds.
As a team member within Framatome you will be expected to achieve success through your engagement with, and demonstration of, our Framatome values and behaviours.
The behaviours we identify in all our high performers include their abilities to:
- ensure safety, environment, and compliance
- customer orientation
- drive for results
- collaboration and teamwork
- inspirational leadership and change management
- enterprise perspective
- developing self and others
- holding self and others accountable
- decision making
Framatome has a set of example « observable behaviours » underpinning each of these and we will be looking for these during the selection phases.
This role is based on Hinkley Point C (Bridgwater, UK).
The main responsibilities will be:
The Project Manager of Framatome is responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, and completion of project. The role of the Project Manager includes, but is not limited to, the following aspects:
- To ensure Framatome projects are executed and controlled according to the best practices, meet customer requirements and minimise risks for the business;
- To develop and take responsibility for the project management processes of Framatome in line with Framatome management system and best practice in UK;
- To directly manage or participate in specific projects and bids in all aspects related to project management, project control, contract management, site management, site work delivery planning, HSE/CDM advisory;
- To develop, lead and oversee site teams in accordance to projects needs;
- To manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders including third parties/vendors.
- Prince 2 or AMP Qualified;
- Member of appropriate professional body (APM, PMI, CIOB, etc.);
- CSCS Managers & Professionals;
- IOSH Managing Safely (desirable);
- SMSTS (desirable);
- NVQ Level 3 Leadership & Management (desirable);
- HND in Engineering or equivalent (desirable).
- Good understand of Project control and Planning (Primavera and MS Project);
- Experience of managing Manufacturing and supply of equipment projects between of £1 – 5M;
- Cost, finance system and tools knowledge including costs control and financial reporting;
- Experience of highly regulated industries;
- Experience in fabrication and welding of Stainless-steel equipment (desirable);
- Knowledge of investigating incidents and non-conformances (desirable).
Spécialité : G1 - Pilotage de Projet
Lieu : Royaume-Uni, Bridgwater, Hinkley Point C
Niveau d’emploi : Ingénieur & Cadre
Poste soumis à enquête administrative : Oui
Poste autorisant le dépistage des stupéfiants dans le cadre de la prévention des addictions : Oui
Alors rejoignez-nous, nous avons plus d’un atome en commun.