Quality Engineer for Surveillance (Primary Equipment Inspector)
Primary Equipment Inspector
FRAMATOME is looking for a QA surveillance engineer with mechanicals and welding competencies to follow the installation activities on the construction site of Hinkley Point EPR power plant in the UK. You will be responsible for:
· Verification of the compliance of the activity with the contract requirements, at every key step defined in accordance with the surveillance plan.
· Supporting the technical documents review, such as follow up document, QRA (Quality-Related-Activity) list, welding book, Non Destructive Testing procedure, testing procedure…)
· Participation in the project progress meetings or periodical meetings with the customer, suppliers or third parties.
· Follow-up and reporting of the quality performance
· Review of the End of Installation reports to verify the compliance with contract, technical and regulatory requirements
· Verification of the deployment of operational excellence culture
You have a Master’s degree qualification in Science, with specialisation in Metallurgy, Material, Advanced Mechanics or general mechanical engineering.
Certifications in welding or NDT, such as IWE, IWT, COFREND >> BINDT/PCN, TWI/CSWIP, AWS and IIW, would be appreciated.
More than 2 years’ experience in the industry is required (ideally in the nuclear industry or construction site)
Manufacturing processes knowledge (welding, foundry, forge..)
Destructive (chemical or mechanical testing) and non destructive testing (PT, UT, RT, EC, MT) knowledge
Quality fundamentals knowledge
Ability to read and understand the technical engineering documents of scheme
Manufacturing code (such as RCCM, ASME or CODAP) knowledge
Awareness of NPE Policy or regulatory rules for under pressure equipment
Fluent English (spoken and written)
Organisation and discipline
Capability to defend and explain its own observations
Being critical and analytical minded to be able to identify deviations and to contribute to their resolution
Autonomy to manage the surveillance on-site schedule or business trip
Spécialité : Q1 - Surveillance & Inspection
Niveau d’études (tous) Bac+5
Lieu : Royaume-Uni, Bridgwater, Hinkley Point C
Niveau d’emploi : Ingénieur & Cadre
Poste soumis à enquête administrative : Oui
Poste autorisant le dépistage des stupéfiants dans le cadre de la prévention des addictions : Oui
Alors rejoignez-nous, nous avons plus d’un atome en commun.