Hinkley Point C, Bridgwater
TB - CONSTRUCTION & ESSAIS
1ère expérience (1 à 5 ans)
The Rigger will be part of a team involved in rigging activities on site. Responsible for aligning and anchoring the machinery, attaching loads, controlling the movement of heavy equipment, and ensuring the rigging is safe for use.
- This role is based in the HPC (Bridgewater, UK).
- For this role we are offering an hourly rate of £24.38/hr including ECSA agreement benefits.
- 38 working hours per week.
The role of the Rigger includes, but is not limited to, the following aspects:
- Inspect and prepare loads that need to be moved.
- Set up, align and levelling heavy equipment machinery.
- Select the appropriate rigging gear.
- Prepare rigging equipment including beams, pulleys, clamps, and bolts.
- Inspect rigging before final use.
- Monitor and maintain rigging equipment.
- Maneuver loads using heavy equipment machinery and by hand.
Detailed QHSE responsibilities:
- Never undertake work without first ensuring that means will be in place to guarantee that the work can be done in a safe and compliant manner.
- Be suitably familiar with the contents of Lift Plans, Risk Assessment and Method Statements and Permit to Work.
- Attend any HSE training, meetings, etc. as requested.
- Attend, participate in Toolbox Talks.
- Ensure that tools, equipment and materials brought into and used in the area are fully checked and are compliant with HSE requirements.
- Ensure that no work is carried out unless supported by the relevant specific Lift Plans.
- Carry out periodic inspections of lifting equipment.
NVQ Level 3 in Rigging and Moving Loads (essential)
- 2 years experience in engineering and construction
CITB Operatives Test (essential)
CPCS Slinger / Signaler (desirable)
City & Guilds Medium Confined Space Level 2 (desirable)
IOSH Managing Safely (desirable)
CPCS Plant & Vehicle Marshall Training (desirable)
- Fundamental understanding of lifting related standards
Experience with Stainless-steel equipment
In-depth knowledge of rigging equipment and heavy machinery
Read and understand detailed lift plans
Used to working in a construction and engineering environment
Knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations
Team working ability
Works calmly under pressure
Has a questioning attitude
Challenges what is considered unacceptable behaviours
Framatome has an international reputation for offering a large and diverse variety of career opportunities. Our focus is to attract highly talented individuals who share our values before promoting you through our internal development and career mobility opportunities.
Framatome will play a vital part in the delivery of Britain’s ambition to fight climate change and reach Net Zero emissions. It will bring together a number of supply and engineering firms Framatome.
For this opportunity nuclear experience is desirable but not essential. We encourage people from other sectors and the diversity of experience this adds.
As a team member within Framatome you will be expected to achieve success through your engagement with, and demonstration of, our Framatome values and behaviours.
The behaviours we identify in all our high performers include their abilities to:
- Ensure safety, environment, and compliance
- Customer orientation
- Drive for results
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Inspirational leadership and change management
- Enterprise perspective
- Developing self and others
- Holding self and others accountable
- Decision making
Framatome has a set of example « observable behaviours » underpinning each of these and we will be looking for these during the selection phases.
Spécialité : TB2 - Construction
Lieu : Royaume-Uni, Bridgwater, Hinkley Point C
Déplacements : Non
Niveau d’emploi : ETAM
Poste soumis à enquête administrative : Oui
Poste autorisant le dépistage des stupéfiants dans le cadre de la prévention des addictions : Oui
Alors rejoignez-nous, nous avons plus d’un atome en commun.