Senior HVAC Engineer
As our Senior HVAC Engineer, you will be a part of the Construction Management Team (CMT) and a part of the Site Support Integrated team of EDVANCE directorate. It’s a team of EDVANCE Engineers embedded in NNB erection program.
- This role is based in Hinkley Point C construction site (Bridgwater, UK)
- For this role we are offering a salary of £53,000 – £58,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus benefits
- Site Premium
- Relocation support
- 38 working hours per week
A Senior HVAC Engineer will, on behalf on NNB (HPC), drive, help and support MEH Alliance in order to:
- Anticipate operational constraints to and prepare the HPT loop design, HVAC activities,
- Go beyond pure design conformity review and develop extensiveness of the review through a practical vision (by developing a data base for example),
- To help, if necessary, on the other subjects of the commercial offer CMT scope.,
- Along with the services provided to the Client, to develop Edvance knowledge on EPR erection activities, and feed Edvance back offices with OPEX in view of future projects.
- This support must allow to optimize the preparation of HVAC activities and secure the respect of technical/safety requirements. the reliability/reduction of NI HPT loops and the identification of associated weaknesses in order to limit the occurrence of leaks, low pressure drop issues inside loops, venting issues, validation of files by the quality department of NNB (or one of its subcontractors) and ultimately a reduction in schedule impacts and costs.
- The CMT engineers will perform their work under the daily supervision and guidance of other members of the CMITIIM team (NNB team), which may belong to companies other than Edvance.
A background in preparation and realization of HVAC activities tests preferably on NI side.
A strong technical interest, particularly in the field of construction or maintenance of industrial installations is required for this position.
A mastery of computer tools is essential: manipulation of massive data under Excel, ability to evolve in CAD/CAD environments, 3D model, 3D viewer.
NEC3 or similar Target Price contract experience is a bonus.
- At least 5 years of experience in equivalent missions.
- Strong adaptability and high autonomy.
- Strong interest for new challenges and sizing projects.
- Ability to translate field operational experience and integrate REX.
- Fluent English required: writing technical documents and daily exchanges in English.
- French advantageous.
A first successful experience in multi-cultural and international projects would also be appreciated.
The candidate must also have behavioural skills to interact with the customer NNB and the MEH alliance.
Framatome has an international reputation for offering a large and diverse variety of career opportunities. Our focus is to attract highly talented individuals who share our values before promoting you through our internal development and career mobility opportunities.
Framatome will play a vital part in the delivery of Britain’s ambition to fight climate change and reach Net Zero emissions. It will bring together a number of supply and engineering firms Framatome.
For this opportunity nuclear experience is desirable but not essential. We encourage people from other sectors and the diversity of experience this adds.
As a team member within Framatome you will be expected to achieve success through your engagement with, and demonstration of, our Framatome values and behaviours.
The behaviours we identify in all our high performers include their abilities to:
- Ensure safety, environment, and compliance
- Customer orientation
- Drive for results
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Inspirational leadership and change management
- Enterprise perspective
- Developing self and others
- Holding self and others accountable
- Decision making
Framatome has a set of example « observable behaviours » underpinning each of these and we will be looking for these during the selection phases.
Spécialité : TAB - Coordination et management Ingéniérie Mécanique, Ventilation et Génie Civil
Niveau d’études (tous) Bac+4
Lieu : Royaume-Uni, Bridgwater, Hinkley Point C
Déplacements : Non
Niveau d’emploi : Ingénieur & Cadre
Poste soumis à enquête administrative : Oui
Poste autorisant le dépistage des stupéfiants dans le cadre de la prévention des addictions : Oui
Alors rejoignez-nous, nous avons plus d’un atome en commun.