Site Supply Chain Manager
Framatome is a major international player in the nuclear energy market recognized for its innovative solutions and value-added technologies for designing, building, maintaining, and advancing the global nuclear fleet. The company designs, manufactures, and installs components, fuel and instrumentation and control systems for nuclear power plants and offers a full range of reactor services.
With 14,000 employees worldwide, every day Framatome’s expertise helps its customers improve the safety and performance of their nuclear plants and achieve their economic and societal goals.
Due to our ongoing growth we are looking to recruit a Site Supply Chain Manager to our Hinkley Point C Project.
Key responsibilities of the Site Supply Chain Manager
- Warehouses Management
- Manage site warehouse team (warehouse manager and warehousemen).
- Ensure site warehouse storage and operations, inbound (reception) and outbound (equipment and tools delivery to construction operations).
- Develop site warehouse operations in continuous improvement framework.
- Ensure safety and compliancy of the site warehouse building and operations.
- Monitor storage in of off-site client operated warehouses (keep track and vision of in and out flows).
- Logistics (mainly inbound)
- Ensure coordination for delivery of equipment to site (including large components marine AIL).
- Manage a Logistic team (Logistics Manager / officer)
- Prepare/validate Commercial Offers
- Manage repacking and/or returns when needed
- Site Procurement and local Purchasing
- Manage portfolio of local suppliers according site operations needs: Source and select local suppliers.
- Establish frame agreements with local suppliers for local purchasing needs.
- Manage local buyers and PSM (Project Supplier Manager) team.
- Ensure good communication and coordination with back-office purchasing/expediting teams for equipment deliveries and eventual after delivery claims.
- Coordinate Extended Supply Chain Project and implement
- Ensure processes methods and tools (SAP) adequacy as process owner and future solution main customer/user. (incl. Material Requests, Purchase Requests, Articles Base and Bill of Materials).
- Deploy processes, methods and tools. (incl. teams and resources training).
- Ensure efficient operations of equipment supply, delivery and handover to construction operations.
- The Site Supply Chain Manager will have direct responsibly for following team members:
- Site Logistics Manager (full time – based on site) (pending recruitment)
- Data Manager (full time based in France – functional report) (pending recruitment)
- Warehouse Manager (full time based on site – full report)
- Site Buyer 1 (PSM-Project Supplier Manager) (full time based on site – full report)
- Site Buyer 2 (full time
To be considered for this position the following skills/experiences and qualifications are required:
- Engineering Degree or significant Supply Chain qualification or background
- A wealth of experience in Supply Chain operations or implementation.
- Experience of ERP implementation and operation
- Confirmed managerial skills.
- Project, results and solution oriented.
- Ability to drive change in organizations.
- Good communication skills.
- Motivation and ability to work in project mode and environment.
- Proactive and able to cross borders to propose innovating ideas.
- Ability to handle multiples interfaces and transversal organization.
- Dynamic, willing, and versatile professional
- Experience of international and multicultural environment
- Ability to work and interact in French.
- Knowledge of SAP (Purchasing/Procurement/Warehouse)
Spécialité : SCB - SUPPLY CHAIN
Niveau d’études (tous) Bac+4
Lieu : Royaume-Uni, Bridgwater, Hinkley Point C
Niveau d’emploi : Ingénieur & Cadre
Poste soumis à enquête administrative : Oui
Poste autorisant le dépistage des stupéfiants dans le cadre de la prévention des addictions : Oui
Alors rejoignez-nous, nous avons plus d’un atome en commun.