Trainee Solicitor (Solicitor Training Programme)
Framatome is a major international player in the nuclear energy market recognised for its innovative solutions and value-added technologies for designing, building, maintaining, and advancing the global nuclear fleet. The company designs, manufactures, and installs components, fuel and instrumentation and control systems for nuclear power plants and offers a full range of reactor services.
With 14,000 employees worldwide, every day Framatome’s expertise helps its customers improve the safety and performance of their nuclear plants and achieve their economic and societal goals.
In the UK we are currently over 300 strong and our plans are to grow to 500 by 2025 through the development our UK nuclear service offerings.
Due to our ongoing growth, we are recruiting for Trainee Solicitor to join our legal team.
This will be based on 2-year fixed term contract and will be reporting to our Head of Legal.
The Solicitor Training Contract will provide you with the opportunity to develop and practice skills that you are expected to use as a qualified solicitor.
Key duties will include:
- Creating and negotiating various legal documents
- Supporting qualified Solicitors
- Ensure all work is completed in agreement with the requirements of the Trainee Solicitor Programme at all times
- Ensure that you retain high standards of client care at all times
- Deal with all communications promptly, including those from clients and business contacts.
- Assisting with administrative work as required.
- Work in accordance with company procedures and policies.
- Consider and comply with Data Protection regulations at all times.
- Comply with the Solicitors’ Accounts Rules and the SRA.
- Provide regular updates on progress of work allocated to you.
- Work effectively and professionally with colleagues.
To be considered, we require a degree educated candidate (minimum 2:1) who has completed the Legal Practice Course (LPC)
Previous legal work experience is preferred
Please note this role can be based in either our Avonmouth or Cranfield Offices
Alors rejoignez-nous, nous avons plus d’un atome en commun.