Warehouse & Materials Supervisor
We are looking for someone to come and join our HPC site team to support the construction of our nuclear pressure vessel. As you can imagine, this is a very technical build with thousands of component parts and we are looking to expand our team though the addition of a Warehouse & Materials Supervisor.
You would be a key member of a small team reporting to the Equipment Storage (Care & Maintenance) Manager and be responsible for the storage and maintenance of a wide range of equipment and tools. In addition to our site in Hinkley Point C (HPC) in Bridgwater, there would be occasional visits to our large manufacturing site in Avonmouth (Bristol).
The key contractual elements for this opportunity include:
- £40,000 – £46,000 per annum (DoE)
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 days
- Health Insurance (family plan)
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Study and professional body membership support
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave and pay
- Cycle to work
- And more…
It is essential that you have 5+ years of working experience in a similar warehouse environment.
On a day to day basis you can expect to be involved with:
Reception of Materials
- liaising with the company back office supply chain/logistics department and the HPC logistics team to anticipate deliveries on site
- coordinating all on site deliveries
- performing or coordinating appropriate actions and controls when receiving deliveries
- reporting and tracing any non-conformance upon receipt of goods/deliveries.
Storage of Material:
- perform or coordinate appropriate check-in/check-out of goods and material from HPC company storages, with appropriate tools or database, in order to maintain a proper inventory
- organising the storage of all company goods and materials in the dedicated warehouse or storage areas
- organising the packing, unpacking or repacking of material according to appropriate procedures
- performing or coordinating the care & maintenance of material (basic mechanical activities) according to procedures and documentation,
- managing the HPC Company warehouses and storage areas regarding Health and Safety requirements as well as security, access and maintenance
- coordinating the periodic inspection of tools and equipment (firefighting equipment, forklift, lifting equipment, air conditioning, ventilation, filters…)
- managing document storage and archiving
- managing visiting subcontractors, the Warehouse and Material Team (depending on the site construction phases and deliveries)
Warehouse and Material Organisation Setup:
- understanding and assisting in updating existing procedures
- carrying out the basic storage and maintenance tasks needed before the team grows (drive lifting/handling equipment, perform basic mechanical maintenance or checks)
- ensuring the correct distribution of deliverables and project documentation.
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity and equality of access that is free from discrimination, prejudice, harm, stereotyping, harassment, victimisation, and any other form of discrimination.
Spécialité : P5 - Magasins - Manutention
Niveau d’études (tous) Bac+2
Lieu : Royaume-Uni, Bridgwater, Hinkley Point C
Déplacements : Non
Niveau d’emploi : Ingénieur & Cadre
Poste soumis à enquête administrative : Oui
Alors rejoignez-nous, nous avons plus d’un atome en commun.