The strategic contract is structured around six actions:
- Guarantee necessary skills and expertise for an attractive, safe and competitive nuclear sector
- Structure, with the help of the digital technologies, the supply-chain and the innovation approach within the sector
- Promote a circular economy within the sector
- Define nuclear reactors of tomorrow and tools for the future
- Have a global sector strategy available worldwide
- Launch a sector approach to accelerate the transformation of the industrial structure towards the industry of the future.