V - INTERVENTION & CHANTIERS
1ère expérience (1 à 5 ans)
As our Fabricator of Framatome Limited you will ensure product is delivered in line with the documented procedures and standards.
Framatome has an international reputation for offering a large and diverse variety of career opportunities. Our focus is to attract highly talented individuals who share our values before promoting you through our internal development and career mobility opportunities.
Framatome will play a vital part in the delivery of Britain’s ambition to fight climate change and reach Net Zero emissions. It will bring together a number of supply and engineering firms Framatome.
For this opportunity nuclear experience is desirable but not essential. We encourage people from other sectors and the diversity of experience this adds.
As a team member within Framatome you will be expected to achieve success through your engagement with, and demonstration of, our Framatome values and behaviours.
The behaviours we identify in all our high performers include their abilities to:
- ensure safety, environment, and compliance
- customer orientation
- drive for results
- collaboration and teamwork
- inspirational leadership and change management
- enterprise perspective
- developing self and others
- holding self and others accountable
- decision making
Framatome has a set of example « observable behaviours » underpinning each of these and we will be looking for these during the selection phases.
This role is based in the Avonmouth (Bristol, UK).
The main responsibilities will be:
- To mark out and fabricate complex fabrications competently;
- To tack welding of components using TIG;
- To work from detailed engineering drawings;
- To adhere to fabrication process and procedures, relevant quality procedures and assist with quality records and documentation for all work carried out;
- To maintain equipment and small tools for assembly / tack welding;
- To ensure all measuring equipment is calibrated.
Detailed QHSE responsibilities:
- To never undertake work without first ensuring that means will be in place to guarantee that the work can be done in a safe and compliant manner;
- To be suitably familiar with the contents of this Risk Assessment and Method Statements and Permit to Work;
- To attend any HSE training, meetings, etc. as requested;
- To attend, participate in and periodically lead Toolbox Talks;
- To ensure that tools, equipment and materials brought into and used in the area are fully checked and are compliant with HSE requirements;
- To ensure that no work is carried out unless supported by the relevant specific Method Statements, Risk Assessments and Work Permits;
- To carry out periodic HSE inspections in the area;
- To ensure that all incidents and near misses are reported.
- NVQ Level 3 In Fabrication (or equivalent);
- City & Guilds Medium Confined Space Level 2 (desirable).
- Fundamental understanding of fabrication drawings;
- Experience of TIG/MIG/MAG etc for tack welding;
- Be time served / apprentice trained or relevant experience;
- Experience in fabrication of Stainless-steel / Carbon steel structures;
- Read and understand detailed CAD drawings;
- Used to working in a production and engineering environment;
- Knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations.
Spécialité : V6 - Soudage, Usinage & Technicien de Maintenance
Lieu : Royaume-Uni, Bristol, Avonmouth
Niveau d’emploi : Ingénieur & Cadre
Poste soumis à enquête administrative : Oui
Poste autorisant le dépistage des stupéfiants dans le cadre de la prévention des addictions : Oui
Alors rejoignez-nous, nous avons plus d’un atome en commun.