Responsable Excellence Opérationnelle Ingénierie BU Fuel F/H
The basic mission of the Operational Excellence (OpEx) Lean Engineer is to support FD (Fuel Design) Europe engineering teams in the daily practice of the OpEx tools and methods, in the frame of continuous improvement and quality.
More specifically, the OpEx Methods Engineer is in charge of:
Supporting the FD OPEX Manager in
- The definition of the OpEx Deployment Plan for FD, according to the FRAMATOME standard
- The deployment of the selected OpEx tools and methods within all FD Europe teams (OpEx Workshops, training and coaching of people, …)
- The maintenance and creation of FD OpEx standards
- The cascading, follow-up and reporting on a monthly basis of the OPEX-related Key Performance Indicators as defined in the FD Master Plan
- The streamlining and digitalization of reporting on KPIs
Supporting the FD-Europe departments and groups in the deployment of OpEx practices:
- The creation and update of SIMPLEX* Project Charters (*SIMPLEX = name for FD “Flow and Waste” Efficiency Program)
- The coaching and support of SIMPLEX project teams
the facilitation of OpEx workshops using Lean methodologies (e.g. VSM/MAKIGAMI, A3 problem solving)
- Fostering the use of digitalization after process improvements are done
- The selection and preparation of the topics for the monthly FD reviews for SIMPLEX projects
- The use and upgrade of GEMBA walks and Quality Visits standards
- The use of FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis)
Evolution: After this position, the candidate will be subject to career evolution:
- either within the OpEx management by taking over more responsibility and a larger perimeter of activities in the same area
- or with the possibility to be redirected to technical tasks or technical project coordination within the scope of FD Europe activities.
Holder of a Bac+5 (Engineering school, Master or PhD) in the fields of engineering, you have at least five years of successful professional experience acquired in a wide technological field and complex environment involving engineering activities. You have a good knowledge and understanding of the OPEX tools deployed at Framatome or equivalent industrial companies, either as a coach for these tools or having practiced them regularly in the frame of engineering activities.
You are recognized for:
- your interpersonal skills
- your ability and willingness to conduct workshops,
- your ability to create trust and constructive relationships in transverse mode,
- your motivation to federate project teams and managers to work with new processes,
- your knowledge in Lean principles and recommended practices
- your hands-on, willingness to spend most of your time to help on the field
English skills in a professional environment is a must, German skills is a plus.
Spécialité : O3 - Support à la performance
Niveau d’études (tous) Bac+5
Lieu : France, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, Rhône (69), Lyon
Déplacements : Occasionnels
Niveau d’emploi : Cadre
Poste soumis à enquête administrative : Oui
Poste soumis à autorisation au titre du contrôle des exportations : Oui
Alors rejoignez-nous, nous avons plus d’un atome en commun.
Bénéficiez d’un pacte social avantageux dans une entreprise financièrement saine
Framatome a mis en place des packages de rémunération attractifs, évolutifs et globaux. En plus de salaires attractifs, ils comprennent des primes, un intéressement et de la participation aux résultats. Vous pouvez souscrire à un Compte Épargne Temps, au Plan d’Épargne Groupe d’EDF et à un Plan d’Épargne Retraite Collectif. Vous avez accès à une couverture santé et prévoyance intéressante, à des chèques CESU et bien d’autres avantages.