Head of the competence centre
G - PROJECT MANAGEMENT
90 k€ et +
We are looking for a Project Competence Centre Manager, reporting to the IofC BU Operations Department. The competence centre manages the entire world population of IofC project businesses. It is in support of all stages of the IofC project life cycle, from the preparation of the offer to the customer, the execution of the project itself until its closure and its transfer to the after-sales (guarantee, MCO, etc.).
The main tasks of the head of the competence centre are :
Manage the entity’s project skills:
- Establish and maintain an inventory of the skills and resources available in the field of projects (project managers, planner, contract manager, PMO, Cost Controller, R&O manager)
- Ensure proper load/resource balance for projects
- Ensure the skills development of this population and the certification of project managers according to the Framatome process.
For S&OP (load planning) exercises, ensure that a reliable and realistic load call is provided to and understood by contributing teams (engineering teams),
In interface with projects and human resources, ensure that a correct level of competence and expertise is maintained within the operations of the IofC BU in order to ensure the fulfilment and continuity of its missions.
- Ensure data quality within I3, Skill mapping and Kamex tools
- Support project teams with the use of skills management tools.
- Ensure a seamless interface between projects, core competencies, management and human resources.
Lead the project performance improvement actions:
- Support and challenge teams in the implementation of improvement tools and actions
- Propose action plans to achieve the entity’s performance objectives and monitor their progress
- This position provides access to a comprehensive view of the BU’s world activities.
This position reports to the PMO-Project Excellence Department within the IofC BU Operations Department.
Defence-based role interfacing with global teams (including International Projects, France, Germany, USA, Slovakia, Hungary, China, Korea).
Position to be filled within an institution subject to administrative investigation.
• You have a great sense of relationship, able to carry out a synthetic, clear and factual communication, and you like to work in a team on future projects.
• Successful change management experience
• German is a “plus” (foreign profiles are accepted)
• Rigorous, organizational, customer-oriented, pragmatic
The position is under administrative investigation.
Spezialität: G1 - Projektmanagement
Mindestniveau der Ausbildung erforderlich Master/Diplom
Ort : Belgien, Europa, Bruxelles
Beschäftigungsniveau: Ingénieur & Cadre
Von der Verwaltung untersuchter Posten: Oui
Stelle, die Drogentests im Rahmen der Suchtprävention erlaubt: Oui
Für die Ausfuhrkontrolle genehmigungspflichtiger Posten: Oui
Entdecken Sie Framatome
Framatome baut Kernkraftwerke und liefert Ausrüstung, Dienstleistung und Brennelemente für hohe Sicherheit und Leistung.