Key Contract Manager (SZC Project)
EDF EPR Engineering UK (EPR-E) is a subsidiary of Edvance, which is a joint venture between EDF and Framatome, established in 2018 in charge of the design and the realisation of nuclear islands for new projects in France and worldwide.
In particular, EPR-E is responsible for the design and construction of the nuclear island for Hinkley Point C (HPC) project and preparing the design replication and engineering activities for the Sizewell C (SZC) Project.
For the SZC project, we are currently looking to recruit for the role of Key Contract Manager.
The NSA Project Directorate team is leading the Consortium and is responsible for the overall project management of the NSA execution. It is composed of four scopes of work which are responsible for:
- Technical direction
- Project control management
- Contract management
- Quality management
On behalf of the NSA Project Directorate team, the Key Contract Manager is responsible for all contractual and commercial activities of the project during the entire NSA execution. They will implement a system to measure and control the performance of the contract in terms of legal and financial risks that may appear. To carry out his/her mission, he/she is supported by Contract Managers from EDF/Edvance entities who report directly to him/her. They will provide to the Project Control Manager a global view on the effectiveness of the contract.
The NSA Key Contract Manager role is to monitor the performance of the NSA contract in identifying and tracking any contractual events that may have an impact on costs, deadlines or profits as well as to suggest appropriate responses or corrections in case of any detected deviation from the NSA contract (application of penalties, claims, re-invoicing). He/she reports the measurement of the NSA contract performance to the NSA Project Control Manager.
The NSA Key Contract Manager main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that processes and tools are in place to monitor the performance if NSA contract in collaboration with other EDF/Edvance Contract Managers.
- Being familiar with and mastering all NSA contract documents (Terms and Conditions and Schedules) and organising the presentation and the training of the NSA contract to EDF/Edvance entities. When required, interpret and clarify contractual clauses and their effects. Liaise and call on EDF Legal department when necessary.
- Managing contract relationship with SZC Co, guaranteeing the correct application of contract arrangements and maintaining contractual reference (scope, schedule and cost agreed between both parties).
- Managing variation orders and compensation event processes which are introduced by SZC Co directly or by EDF / Edvance Consortium (by other contractual lots).
- Managing early alerts to SZC Co on difficulties and risks that could affect contract performance.
- Anticipating any claim/dispute management.
To be considered, the following qualifications, skills and experience are essential:
- Master’s degree in engineering or management
- A wealth of experience in contract management.
- English Level (B2 minimum as per Common European Framework of References for Language (CEFRL), C1 preferred.
Desirable Qualifications, Experience and Skills
French speaking; past experience in French companies/Groups
Please note: Regular travels to the site and workplaces of the Consortium members are required: Sizewell and Bristol in the UK, Tours and Montrouge in France.
Spezialität: G3 - Vertragsmanagement
Bildungsstufen (alle) Master/Diplom
Ort : Vereinigtes Königreich, Europa, Aztec West
Entdecken Sie Framatome
Framatome baut Kernkraftwerke und liefert Ausrüstung, Dienstleistung und Brennelemente für hohe Sicherheit und Leistung.