Technical Coordinator Offers & Control Projects
Within the Framatome I&C Business Unit Engineering Competence Centre, the Technical Coordination of Offers and Projects Control unit provides technical management for the supply or renovation of control systems, for reactors under construction or in operation.
This unit brings together a group of technical leaders who, for one or more projects, intervene throughout the development cycle, from the construction phase of the offer, then during the execution of the design/ implementation / validation activities of the systems delivered, until their commissioning on the plants.
On these cases it is for them to ensure the technical conduct of the activities by bearing the responsibility of the Quality of the execution, the respect of budgets and deadlines, the response to the customer requirements.
As such, the Technical Coordinators carry out the following missions :
In the offer phase :
- Analysis/ clarification of the customer need and construction of the proposed solution
- Organization and facilitation of the offer team composed of representatives of the various business lines involved
- Interface with industrial partners
- Compilation of figures and the Technical Proposal
- Defense of the offer before the validation bodies and the customer
In the Business Delivery Phase:
- Technical orientation and choices in consultation with stakeholders
- Facilitation of engineering resources allocated to the project, with a view to the smooth running of the business development cycle
- Control of documentation and deliverables
- Monitoring of subcontracted services
- Management of planning, costs, engineering load
- Depending on the case, possible participation in documentary production or services of the type validation, training
In a context of increasing requests, this entity Technical Coordination of offers and projects controls seeks to strengthen itself by recruiting a profile that can, according to its background, take on missions among the following:
The Technical Coordination of offers or projects entrusted directly
The leadership and functional responsibility of a Technical Coordinators Division
Improvement and development of certain parts of the entity’s tools and methods repository
The support of specific cross-cutting themes in the manager’s delegation
In the context of these missions, you work in collaboration and in interface with Project Managers/ Supply Managers, with managers of different entities of the Order Control BU, with the managers of certain transversal functions.
You are a graduate of a general engineering school with a specialty in control (automation, industrial computing, instrumentation).
You have substantial experience in technical business conduct.
Ideally, you have professional experience in nuclear or in an industry with strong regulatory constraints (petrochemical, aeronautical, rail, defense…).
You have been in a position to implement or improve business processes.
Desired technical skills:
- Experience in technical project management with resource management
- Experience in responding to offer and costing services
- Automation architectures, industrial computing, instrumentation
- Use of standards, application to critical systems
- Requirements Engineering
- Rigour and organisation of work
- Good interpersonal skills, teamwork
- Editorial quality (English and French)
- Synthetic mind
- Operational English
Spezialität: TAJ - Sicherheitsleittechnik und Koordination und Management der Elektrik
Mindestniveau der Ausbildung erforderlich Master/Diplom
Ort : Belgien, Europa, Bruxelles
Beschäftigungsniveau: Ingénieur & Cadre
Von der Verwaltung untersuchter Posten: Oui
Für die Ausfuhrkontrolle genehmigungspflichtiger Posten: Oui
Entdecken Sie Framatome
Framatome baut Kernkraftwerke und liefert Ausrüstung, Dienstleistung und Brennelemente für hohe Sicherheit und Leistung.